• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
the only thing I'll concede is me not reading everything. there is just too many pages and fluff i skimmed a lot

if i need something i ask for it or iso
yet when you iso’d my 15 post you decided to only look at 2.

by your own admission you’re lying about even doing that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@MUUGEN

broki leaning scum
gambit null/scum
udell null/scum
kagura scum
aries null/scum

most other inactive r null one way or another. like i need to see more from mango, jules, AM, naomi, or, odd, nessos, ryu etc.. most of the game

its been a dead asfk day 1. telling me I'm not pushing my scum reads is disgenuous. u and kagura were on my scum reads and i made u both leading. what have u done to ur scum reads but just tickle them?
i scum read kagura most rn

i think scum is mostly inactive tho. most of my reads r towns or nulls. leaning scum on broki aries udell gambit possibly naomi blue mitch but cant be sure

i have so many ppl leaning one way or another in nulls
where am at rn

@Udell - lean scum. 0 game solving. vote on muugen was one of the worst ones. need pressure ASAP
you are dismissed

begone

Emil

Certified Memelord
yet when you iso’d my 15 post you decided to only look at 2.

by your own admission you’re lying about even doing that.
i looked at ur posts from the PoV of scanning for a reason for why u went from liking me to FoS on me

turns out u simply liked me as a person not as a read

so what i was looking for wasn't there. instead the whole understanding that i had was wrong

Emil

Certified Memelord
so the first time you gave him an actual scum read was after like - pages of me asking for you to give a proper reads list. good job.
muugen u think i care what u ask me. i give reads when i want to. i entered the threads and gave my reads

u said i didn't scum read muugen any time between the vote on u and now

i showed u 3 times

drop ur ego now

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i looked at ur posts from the PoV of scanning for a reason for why u went from liking me to FoS on me

turns out u simply liked me as a person not as a read

so what i was looking for wasn't there. instead the whole understanding that i had was wrong
yet you also missed that in your weak iso attempt.

you should remember since i quoted it when i proved how stupid you were.

Town.
He is trying to push as many people as possible but he already knows who he gonna lynch me thinks.
oh and why is he like 100% i am scum when i am not, he only does this weird shade at me when he scum. i still remember where he tried to sacrifice me, and shaded me when i could not reply.

you did not find it weird, he was saying i have tmi and had to be scum. do you think my reads are bad atm? unless i am scum with info? also he seemed to shade me for defending you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yet you also missed that in your weak iso attempt.

you should remember since i quoted it when i proved how stupid you were.
i told u what i iso'ed for - looked at ur post with keyword ekko to see where u changed ur reasoning on me. i found none

i asked u for it multiple times before asking the players to vote u

u didn't give me

i asked them to vote u

later on u gave it to me and it was not a reason like i was looking for. it was simply you saying "i liked ekko" was more as a person not a read

i said this explanation is okay and unvoted u

what part of this is hard?

Emil

Certified Memelord
like most of this wud be avoided if u give me the reason instead of tell me go back and read

its like an immovable object vs unstoppable force

oh and why is he like 100% i am scum when i am not, he only does this weird shade at me when he scum. i still remember where he tried to sacrifice me, and shaded me when i could not reply.

you did not find it weird, he was saying i have tmi and had to be scum. do you think my reads are bad atm? unless i am scum with info? also he seemed to shade me for defending you.
Its one of his tactics to see how people respond to his pressure.

Emil

Certified Memelord

to this i want to say do u remember the game where u roleblocked me night 1 cuz i scum read u and i mislynched pot goblin?

i ended wanting to sub out from that stupidity

what was my alignment there? tell everyone for me please

to this i want to say do u remember the game where u roleblocked me night 1 cuz i scum read u and i mislynched pot goblin?

i ended wanting to sub out from that stupidity

what was my alignment there? tell everyone for me please
i rb night 1, you left the game and gave up easly instead of clearing up.

just because you where rb and kill fail didn't mean you where scum,

please tell everyone how you where town and wanted to sub out because you didn't want to wait to clear you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.