Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
‎
What did broki contribute that is making you like her so far?

You can't be seriously saying this with a straight face, how exactly have I been doing nothing but being loud and showing off? How am I not real scum hunting? these are views and reads that stem from a player who is not really reading the game at all. You need to slap yourself.

Although I find it funny you are saying I am loud when you are here throwing a tantrum on ekko for merely pushing you.

I agree with this, I think there is a very decent chance Michelle might be scum here.
Your image has been cemented in my brain as scum because I have hardly ever seen you rolling town. Yo tan's breaking bad game, Gramma's GoT game, Ariess' OP game, Drago's Peaky Blinders game - you were not town in a single of those games. And commonly, you did this same thing in all of those games by being loud and gangsta about scum hunting but in the end it turned out to be all false. So I'm yet to see you play as a real townie. After all of these talks, i dont see you bring us the head of even one real scum on a stick or create a proper case for one person. While people like Ekko are flip flopping with their votes and creating confusion.

Kagu Nyan

‎
You think this frustration she is showing is townie? I don't recall seeing her this aggressive from the get go either.
You'd know if it's genuine or not but when I was frustrated in previous games you were already dead or lynched and you were yourself not town in those games. But you did try to throw shades on me.

Good morning

I read the pings and I notice people don't understand my sentences.
I read from the game the first 6 or 7 pages and the most of it since I came into the game and until i fell asleep last night.

My starting game focus is to find as many townies i can get to make my own town core. That's why I post any read I have to be known by everyone.

I said Muugen is town because he cares. I will add he has a righteous tone I like. I don't remember so well his playstyle, my last game here was in may last year. I don't remember meta for anyone with small exceptions, including here my friends, so for the majority I apply the same personal reading system I use in any site, I start with my first gut/gth read and recheck it during the game. My reads receive layers of trust/ mistrust and I talk about them when I have a change.
Also I don't make big cases. I think the most important part in the fact Muugen cares about the game is he cares enough to stick out his neck to bite everyone and this is towny.

I want to know how is that wolfy if someone can explain me their scum read for Muugen.

My scum read for Kagurashii was explained, yet I receive questions about it.
A vote is town's first and most important weapon. I use it to make reads or check them. i don't explain them on purpose.
Town reacts instantly at a vote because they feel it like an injustice. Scum thinks and attacks later. Emotion is NAI. Timing is AI

I think this answers most of the questions, if not AMA

@Ekkologix @Naomi @MUUGEN @SoulKiller @Kagurashii

Your image has been cemented in my brain as scum because I have hardly ever seen you rolling town. Yo tan's breaking bad game, Gramma's GoT game, Ariess' OP game, Drago's Peaky Blinders game - you were not town in a single of those games.

That's harsh, and here I am representing the embodiment of absolute justice.

And commonly, you did this same thing in all of those games by being loud and gangsta about scum hunting but in the end it turned out to be all false.

So I'm yet to see you play as a real townie. After all of these talks, i dont see you bring us the head of even one real scum on a stick or create a proper case for one person. While people like Ekko are flip flopping with their votes and creating confusion.

Okay, so you basically think I am scum because you never seen me play as townie before? don't you think that's a very linear point of view? one that is very lazy to make and easy narrative to make as scum? You say I haven't brought real scum on a stick once when I actually did in those very past games you mentioned, multiple scums actually. But point at hand with this current game. You are saying I am loud, I am not doing a proper scum hunt, all are false accusation stemming from your paranoia from past experiences, because if you actually been reading the game you would know that's false. I expect you to actually back up those statements because otherwise they sound like your paranoia of the past speaking and nothing more, it's easy to say 'hur hur you are scum because i never seen you as town' like do you even hear yourself? A piece of advise, meta really does not apply well with me.

You'd know if it's genuine or not but when I was frustrated in previous games you were already dead or lynched and you were yourself not town in those games. But you did try to throw shades on me.
You are giving me too much credit if you think I would recall something a player did long time ago.

Both scum and town are both capable of emitting genuine frustration. Being able to decipher what kind of frustration is what I am trying to analyze here. I do like your rash straight forward confidence in yourself so far ngl.

If I was trying to force a lynch he would be leading right now when he isnt, doesnt matter to me if youre happy about it or not tbh. You can explain to me why you lean town on him cause I dont see it.

The man ignored my posts, and is either parroting others or doing nothing. He even admitted hes not gonna do much because there is no info. What kinda townie mindset is that? You create information through interraction with other players.
To be fair, you and baki been going back and forth for quite sometime now. Not sure why you saying he ignored your posts now?

Yes but i played with you and i remember you claimed in the first post as town, so I can trust the claim, at least until we have some flips and we can analyze things better

I only quoted Broski with the sims talk and Muugen said she is obviously PR
Otoh in this game everyone is a PR isn't it?

only if you never saw a pressure vote
also check the wagons when I voted and you will notice I town read the other wagons.

i will keep this in mind.
i tend to trust miller claims who are posted very early in the game and about Pein I know he did it before

i don't have to mention a reason, your reaction comes late and it's like you decided to shade me for the vote

This is his playstyle then

Why is her attitude towny? Her reaction to my vote is not spontaneous
So your initial vote on kag was to pressure her and then you claim that because she reacted slow to your vote and said that it was random and looks bad on you (which I agreed with) that makes her scummy?

You read her posts and probably seen her frustration toward ekko, do you think that was scum or town frustration?

SoulKiller my friend, what's your final take about Kagurashii?
So far I am liking how blunt and straight forward she is. I thought her frustration toward ekko was unwarranted and trying to figure out if that frustration stems from scum or townie. I am currently on page 106 or 107 I think and still catching up. Will drop read list when I am caught up.

I see you caught up to the game and only have muugen as your only town read, and only kag as your scum read. One would think you have more reads catching up to almost 130+ pages.

Kagu Nyan

‎
Kagurashii you are here. Talk to me about why was my vote so odd to you.
I see you suspect SK saying he didn't brought a scum head, how do you know that?
Yes it was odd because it came out of no where. Infact both you and Flower voted for me and i pointed out both of you. Flower's vote was her blindly sheeping her buddies. But you seem to be a rational person and from the past games i do know that you always vote for a reason. So naturally it stuck me as odd and lazy because I never expected you to sheep Ekko and his cronies.

Kagu Nyan

‎

That's harsh, and here I am representing the embodiment of absolute justice.

Okay, so you basically think I am scum because you never seen me play as townie before? don't you think that's a very linear point of view? one that is very lazy to make and easy narrative to make as scum? You say I haven't brought real scum on a stick once when I actually did in those very past games you mentioned, multiple scums actually. But point at hand with this current game. You are saying I am loud, I am not doing a proper scum hunt, all are false accusation stemming from your paranoia from past experiences, because if you actually been reading the game you would know that's false. I expect you to actually back up those statements because otherwise they sound like your paranoia of the past speaking and nothing more, it's easy to say 'hur hur you are scum because i never seen you as town' like do you even hear yourself? A piece of advise, meta really does not apply well with me.
Basically what I am saying is - your playstyle is exactly similar to those games so that's not giving me good vibes about you. But even after this you turn out to be a real townie then I'll definitely learn something new about you. So surprise me, I guess.

Kagu Nyan

‎
You are giving me too much credit if you think I would recall something a player did long time ago.

Both scum and town are both capable of emitting genuine frustration. Being able to decipher what kind of frustration is what I am trying to analyze here. I do like your rash straight forward confidence in yourself so far ngl.
Yet here you are asking around people about my frustration being townie or scummy.

@SoulKiller @AL sama @Destroya when you catch up whats your thoughts on ekko currently?

I had ekko looked decent at the beginning, but slowly going back to the null zone, I thought his interaction with you early on he looked better but now that he is saying that it was a mere reaction test after the stunt he pulled saying he would full claim his role and that he is absolute confident that you are scum is something I can see scum ekko pulling tbh.

I think his push on kag is fine, and will see how he handles himself as I catch up.

Overall null, ekko is a player that I need time to gauge him accurately tbh.

SK I didn't read from p6 to p82 so I am not fully caught up like you say
I talked about my reads who were questioned, it's not like I don't have other reads and if you read my posts you know I gave TRs for Pein and Al for the millers claims and maybe was just implied but I think Ekko is also town.

You say about Kagurashii talking with Ekko like that should be AU, I know how annoying was he in past games, attracting suspicion, but I remember he played different when he was scum (do we have to remember that game?) so I think this is jist his playstyle.
About her, I see as interesting the fact you town lean her when she is attacking you like that. Isn't this a way to make her stop the attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.