• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Flower i have already answered your question yesterday why I wrote that. Why are you bringing this again unless you want to hear the same answers again? Do you think my answer will change overnight?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
What do you mean Survive much longer anyways?

Let me be blunt, I‘ve seen you react the way you do as Town before, but I have no logical explanation for this post. It doesn‘t make sense to me.
That was my prediction about your survival rate on this game. I don't expect you to be around much longer with this kind of play. Like you subbed in and not caught up but you didn't hesitate to vote for me.

oh what do you think of my scum read on you!!? :catrude:
Your scum read is purely based on meta, other than meta no one in this entire game can prove I am scum because I am not. Considering I hardly play mafia maybe you should consider the fact that I no longer play like that. Even my behavior is completely different irl. I don't know what to tell you other than follow your instinct.
to be fair there is a lot of level 1 solving going on right now. people are mostly just looking at whats in front of them

u r being scum read but not the primary scum read. there shud be like 10+ scum this game. people arent voting u cuz they have other scum reads

let me ask it this way. why shud we town read u? what have u dont that's townie? most people have null/scum on u simply because they cant find a reason to town reading u

ppl wanting to question u is only fair.
Who said I want a town read from yall? Why should I go out of my way to prove myself townie? That does nothing but frustrate me in WG games, i'm here to enjoy a classic weeb game. Yall lynch people for foolishness. I want to see if this town is competent. Unfortunately these arguments are rather childish and all I can do is laugh. At the risk of sounding redundant, I shall vote with the majority. If that ain't good enough for ya, lynch me.
:milaugh:
What mistake did fuji make here? care to elaborate on that part?
I was reading the thread as I made that comment. He already explained his error and he was correct. That was in reference to the vote count around page 60 - 80. Thread is not even readable and everyone want reads. SMH, i'm going to work, tag me when yall want a vote, or kill me. Whatever floats yall boat.

your ignoring me reply from before!! :sus:

i had my vote on you most all phase, who else are you referring to? also i changed my vote

but here

Vote lynch Udell,

back with my vote, after muugen wanted ekko lynch.

wut?:seriously:

also if your town, i will consider this game throwing, but i lean still scum as not fan of your entrance and so on later.
You did had your vote on me most the phase so why are you behaving as if I was referring to you? I already knew where you stand and how you want me to play as town. All of sudden you making yourself scummy.

If I were to put effort into this you would honestly be my number 1 suspect for scum. I would go as far as to iso your post but I ain't got the time for that right now. I know you as a paranoid town player who rely solely on meta. Seems as though you are getting defensive over the shade thrown by the scummiest player in the game. Your guilty conscience must be eating at you for you to react at a statement that clearly couldn't have been targeting you.

Game throwing? I ain't game throwing. I said I would vote with majority. I teach college courses at a community college. I have enough textbooks to read, I ain't reading 40 pages of fluff and stupid bickering each day I check this thread. Maybe active players should talk less and give inactive players reduced excuses for not reading the thread because the active players are not even providing summaries, which by default makes the active players scummy because they are the ones filling the thread with 10 post each page. My entrance was genuine. I TRUST NO ONE. I will admit that Soulkiller post looks decent, can't take that away from him but not enough for me to trust the guy, I played enough on Mafiauniverse to know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.