• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
firstly, there is no clear indication that this might be that. and I seldom play big games unless it's TOS, so no idea but the beauty of my scum lists could justify why there are so many scummy ones. you're telling me as if TvT doesn't happen in games. You know better than that.
not true you've played quite a few big games with me and they usually tend to be multi balls

also there are always a few scums hidden among top posters and game solvers in games
It simply implies I don't like how they groupie against me. Does it sound too far defensive to you? I don't know. I haven't made any posts by the time the group against me and it's just the way scums pile up to pick easy ones. You know this, too.
muugen and broki won't go for easy picks as scums you know
Suggesting that my take on it might be TMI signifies that you imply more TMI than I do. LOLOLOLOL because it suggests that you are confident they are town, aren't you?
I m saying that based on your comment which isn't the same thing as having TMI
I did like them posts. Vibes.
bad takes

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Kekko is at least engaging and playing the game I haven’t liked flowers slot and she’s playing too lazy for my liking. she still hasn’t actually try to engage the game in any way.
I'd like to give Flower some more time to see if she contributes. She is an experienced player and if she's town then she's an asset. But my generosity only extends to another day or so. If she's blindly following her peeps then I'm afraid I'll vote for her.

How much time do we have left today?
A little over 3 hours I guess.

not true you've played quite a few big games with me and they usually tend to be multi balls

also there are always a few scums hidden among top posters and game solvers in games
games when my motivations are low due RL matters. I barely played those games and couldn't recall my role. LOLOLOL.
muugen and broki won't go for easy picks as scums you know
something I don't know about. haven't played with broki and I only did a few with MUUGEN.
I m saying that based on your comment which isn't the same thing as having TMI
Well it could still change depending on the game progression. Their hot take on me was purely based on my ghosting and a accused attempt to pocket SK. I am not aware that liking people's post is now pocketing. Let's stop reading people as towns if that's the case. LOLOLOL
Rusty. Could still change tho.

I am watching Criminal Minds to help me assess people.

@everyone can you all give your top 3 LC options?

from high to low
baki (moreso this would probably be the most information we could get from a lynch today)
indigo/flower slot
gambit

Status
Not open for further replies.