Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I totally take the blame for it.

Iirc only after we became soulmates or smth did I got the info that I could get a waifu role and become an indie.

Went totally ham on it. Had I known it earlier I would have chosen someone else.

Getting ~24 players to quote me 6 times to get that superkill was the most effort I made in any Mafia game.

You were playing good in last weebs.
Oh well you did what you needed to do. You played too well and got what you wanted.

I don't tend to do well in too heavy mech involved games anyway. I think I'm going to sign up for RM only.

@Fujishiro tries to talk nonsense again, how tf I play scummy when we have people that are town reading me, you should worry about how people perceives you, scum boy
I'm choking xd Baki, some people think you're town, some people think you're scum. Meaning some people are right and some people are wrong. What you're saying here is that it's impossible to be scum and fool people to believe you're town.

Oh well you did what you needed to do. You played too well and got what you wanted.

I don't tend to do well in too heavy mech involved games anyway. I think I'm going to sign up for RM only.
i hope you continue playing!

its fun to talk to you. that's what i like about mafia in general - regardless of alignment, there's always stuff you can say. it's fun analyzing and seeing how others solve

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
i hope you continue playing!

its fun to talk to you. that's what i like about mafia in general - regardless of alignment, there's always stuff you can say. it's fun analyzing and seeing how others solve
Yeah I'll definitely do so. It was so nice meeting you!

Real life has become hectic after marriage, new job and new city but I'll try to sign up whenever I can. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.