Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I ask AI which Blackbeard Pirate is Zoro going to fight:

"The specific Blackbeard pirate that would fight Zoro is Marshall D. Teach, also known as Blackbeard. He is the captain of the Blackbeard Pirates and one of the Yonko, the four strongest pirates in the world. He is a powerful fighter who has mastered two Devil Fruits, the Yami Yami no Mi and Gura Gura no Mi, which give him immense strength and control over darkness and earthquakes respectively. He is also a master swordsman, having trained with Shanks and Mihawk.

Zoro is a powerful swordsman himself, having trained under Mihawk for two years and mastering Santoryu (three sword style). He has also eaten the Ito Ito no Mi, which gives him control over strings and allows him to use his swordsmanship in unique ways."

:snoopy::snoopy:
Real

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yooo
:kawak:

I think it's Kuzan since Dressrosa. No reason to hide it at this stage in the story, he is not Imu.
I thought it was but they didn't introduce him as such in the cover story
Stinky Oda needs to show stuff quicker instead of hiding it if Kuzan really is the 10th instead of some 3rd Party Contractor
:kriwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

I asked AI if Gin is a commander of the BBP:

No, Gin is not a commander of the Blackbeard Pirates. He is a member of the crew, but he does not hold any official rank. Gin is one of the most loyal and trusted members of the crew, and he often serves as an adviser to Blackbeard himself. He is also known for his strength and fighting skills, which have earned him the nickname "Gin the Iron Man".

Nice Mitikata pfp btw! I really enjoyed that part of Part 4 too. Superfly was such a uniquely awesome arc, Mitikata himself, Enigma etc...If I'm remember right? Part 4 had some really cool storylines. Akira, Keicho and his and Okuyasus dad, Cinderella and so on,
Post automatically merged:

sanji's lost brother

:beanmean:

Funnily enough, Oda admitted Sanji was meant to have ANOTHER brother too, called Goji, no joke...

Nice Mitikata pfp btw! I really enjoyed that part of Part 4 too. Superfly was such a uniquely awesome arc, Mitikata himself, Enigma etc...If I'm remember right? Part 4 had some really cool storylines. Akira, Keicho and his and Okuyasus dad, Cinderella and so on,
Post automatically merged:

:beanmean:

Funnily enough, Oda admitted Sanji was meant to have ANOTHER brother too, called Goji, no joke...
Mitikata is more of a meme to me, comes out of nowhere, dumbfounds Josuke, how he came from motherfucking space, has a spacecraft, and after supefly is like:

I ask AI which Blackbeard Pirate is Zoro going to fight:

"The specific Blackbeard pirate that would fight Zoro is Marshall D. Teach, also known as Blackbeard. He is the captain of the Blackbeard Pirates and one of the Yonko, the four strongest pirates in the world. He is a powerful fighter who has mastered two Devil Fruits, the Yami Yami no Mi and Gura Gura no Mi, which give him immense strength and control over darkness and earthquakes respectively. He is also a master swordsman, having trained with Shanks and Mihawk.

Zoro is a powerful swordsman himself, having trained under Mihawk for two years and mastering Santoryu (three sword style). He has also eaten the Ito Ito no Mi, which gives him control over strings and allows him to use his swordsmanship in unique ways."

:snoopy::snoopy:
This 'AI' is likely a mind-hive in combination of Worstgen's most deranged users.

Didnt Chopper run alongside Luffy? Why isn't he tired?:nicagesmile:
No one saw it?
Chopper is the first of the gang who is using the hover shoes to fly around.
He is being the smartest person in the room. Not making ridiculous dick measuring about being either trapped by the shoes or too strong for them to hold. He got shoes that allow him to fly in a futuristic place,and know he should have fun with it.
He probably remembered that a foe of his past also had hover shoes. Never forget the great Gedatsu.

@Lor D. Coast @Peroroncino @Warine @U c 4 up da idly @Jailer

No one saw it?
He is being the smartest person in the room. Not making ridiculous dick measuring about being either trapped by the shoes or too strong for them to hold. He got shoes that allow him to fly in a futuristic place,and know he should have fun with it.
He probably remembered that a foe of his past also had hover shoes. Never forget the great Gedatsu.

He's the only one flying because he's too small.

No one saw it?

Tbh GODA moment

So nami,jinbe and brook are going together
Jinbe vs seraphim jinbe
Sanji and stussy vs ? What is oda cooking
Robin and chopper usopp vs boa serpahim

and I think stella has vegapunk as a hostage and vegapunk is not to 100% good like we think