There are levels, Wanji > Luffy
Wrong, that was her orgasming from Urouge fucking her.
What is the most insane cope you saw in a one piece argument? Me personally it was someone saying that cracker could win against aokiji and the reason of his defeat was because they didn't actually fight but rather that aokiji iced him by accident while targeting the city (it's worse than losing a fight):endthis:
1: " Lucci is a god tier because he clashed with Luffy " I don't need to explain why that's retarded.
2: ZKK
3: "Weevil is stated to have Primebeard's strength and power with the naginata thus he is Primebeard level thus Aramaki is above both due to 'stomping' Weevil" He isn't Primebeard level for having his physical strength and skill and nor is Aramaki as we don't even see how he captured him.

Wrong, that was her orgasming from Urouge fucking her.

1: " Lucci is a god tier because he clashed with Luffy " I don't need to explain why that's retarded.
2: ZKK
3: "Weevil is stated to have Primebeard's strength and power with the naginata thus he is Primebeard level thus Aramaki is above both due to 'stomping' Weevil" He isn't Primebeard level for having his physical strength and skill and nor is Aramaki as we don't even see how he captured him.
No one actually believe Weevil is Primebeard level

Guys can yall Reccomend me a show which comedy isnt the main genre but still has good comedy like sopranos or early BB for example
Early breaking bad?:risitavirus:
Post automatically merged:

I will obviously quit the marine after the end of the manga, ain't no way will I gas koby or X drake or whoever the fuck becomes an admiral:saden:

Ȁ̶̬̂̽̈́͊͘n̴̦̦͉͔͌͒̈́̆̓̋͌̽̉̇̎͆̋͠y̸̧̟̮͖̳̪̦͊̿̊͜͝͝ ̵̡̛̛̞̺̺̫̦̰̹̹̘̐͆̒̚͜ȟ̵̡̧͇̰̯̻̜̫̭̾̾̿͒̈́̎̍̑̕͜͝ī̴̠̪̺̞̓̀̊̀̌̌̕͝͝n̷̝̖͚̉̿̀́̆̿t̷̞͋͒͗̃̏͐̆͐̈́͋̊̀̚ş̵̨̡̛̤̦̤̬̪͖̤͎̭̣͙͋͆̔̊?̷̦̤̗͐̂͗̄͊̄̄͌̉̔̄͜

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Ȁ̶̬̂̽̈́͊͘n̴̦̦͉͔͌͒̈́̆̓̋͌̽̉̇̎͆̋͠y̸̧̟̮͖̳̪̦͊̿̊͜͝͝ ̵̡̛̛̞̺̺̫̦̰̹̹̘̐͆̒̚͜ȟ̵̡̧͇̰̯̻̜̫̭̾̾̿͒̈́̎̍̑̕͜͝ī̴̠̪̺̞̓̀̊̀̌̌̕͝͝n̷̝̖͚̉̿̀́̆̿t̷̞͋͒͗̃̏͐̆͐̈́͋̊̀̚ş̵̨̡̛̤̦̤̬̪͖̤͎̭̣͙͋͆̔̊?̷̦̤̗͐̂͗̄͊̄̄͌̉̔̄͜
Hint machine broke