• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i'm not taking back what i said...i think we should ignore the first round....
Well I am coming around that idea for now that I know using abilities on waves will consume our shots. Imagine wasting an investigate ability on a wave mechanic instead of a player. Unless if we get compensated and get our abilities back or something. The rewards should justify wasting our abilities on waves.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
7 random people will die if we don't target the waves?
From what I understood there's a possibility that it might happen, but it's not a certain thing.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
And let 7 random people die? You could also be one of them, you know......
I don't think the 1st round will be that tragic

Well I am coming around that idea for now that I know using abilities on waves will consume our shots. Imagine wasting an investigate ability on a wave mechanic instead of a player. Unless if we get compensated and get our abilities back or something. The rewards should justify wasting our abilities on waves.
i assume we get weapons if we defeat the waves, but idk if that's also random or all of us do...though i assume investigative abilities will mainly be townies so there is a higher chance in that category that towns will win

In my opinion, people should vote for entry 3.

The way how I interpreted entry 3, when a town gets lynched there will be a night lynch but there won't be night talk and we vote players in the pm?

Can someone clear this up for me because if this is how I interpreted it, then scum can easily take advantage over this by all voting the same player and that's bad if scum will be doing this.
this agree with juliet, scum would have higher vote in same scum chat then town

so town gotta waste ability on the wave?

why not vote for the one that destroy wu, and destroy the wave wu
i mean, i have reusable ability i that's not super useful rn, i don't mind throwing it on wave

what i would like to know is that if we're going to get updates about current state of waves

like i don't want to throw ability on the wave that's already gone

entry 12 is my submission and I made sure with rej how much it can do before submitting it so vote for it
Yeah so what if scum gets their hands on this? We dont know who ESC is to begin with.

Im asking about its limitations right now.

Id still go for the night lynch if a town gets clapped.

People can vote in the thread, its a fine ability and scum wont get much use from it if they somehow get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.