Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5. Disruption Cube -scum
[Disruption Cube][Passive] - You investigate as innocent. When targeted with an investigation ability you absorb the ability into a one shot copy of the ability. The investigator then has to toss a one shot copy of the ability. The secondary effect of this ability can only occur once in the game!

5. Disruption Cube -scum
[Disruption Cube][Passive] - You investigate as innocent. When targeted with an investigation ability you absorb the ability into a one shot copy of the ability. The investigator then has to toss a one shot copy of the ability. The secondary effect of this ability can only occur once in the game!

where the sign up list, we be able to narrow it down to who this is for number 5 now.

5. Disruption Cube -scum

where the sign up list, we be able to narrow it down to who this is for number 5 now.
wait nm it tentai

ooff

So I see your scum read of Naomi remains, you first based it on meta of her OMGUS people that sus her but I saw her do that as town too, so did you develop a further read on her to build upon the initial one or does it remain solely meta?
She got more violent verbally I talked about how I sus her. Calling me words.
So you town read Kagura?
Essentially yes, I don't feel like he's sus at all.

So I see your scum read of Naomi remains, you first based it on meta of her OMGUS people that sus her but I saw her do that as town too, so did you develop a further read on her to build upon the initial one or does it remain solely meta?
his post about me being scum who defensive

is big red flag in itself, later al tried to copy the same narrative lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.