• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SoulKiller think Gambit is town or alteast not with a group because of the above.
I thought gambit comeback post and burst of activity looked good, so I do slightly town lean him at the moment. I had a feeling he had some TMI knowledge beginning of the game but that might not necessarily be the case. As long as he keeps this activity and contributes then we should not have a problem. Unless if something pings me ofc.

I already literally answered that and I am merely repeating myself at this point because you keep ignoring everything and circling back on the same thing over and over again.
Except you didnt really.

Hahaha I find it funny you are telling me to be aware of yourself, when you need a hard look in the mirror.
One thing doesnt prevent the other.

Who's time ? yours?
Town's.

is it really a waste of time if I am able to read you better? not to me?
Given your current track record you wouldnt be able to read me even if the hosts literally sent your my role sheet.

I am here to catch scum, if it means I have to question and interrogate players I will do it.
So far so bad. Doing a pretty shit job.

It's your intentions fuji, your intentions and your persistent to push a narrative is what pinged me bad, if you did not say anything I would of probably never went back to check at all.
My intention to win this contest at any cost for something I view as potentially benefitial can be done from town or scum pov.

People who do that usually do it to validate themselves under pressure.
Im doing it to show how obtuse you are with your tunnel given that I was not the only one who tought the ESC got an ability from this contest. The winning one made the most sense to a lot.

Yeah this is going circles.

In a game of mafia I operate on a different mentality, people using real life stories etc into the game I brush off because it does nothing to help me read a player, if anything it look bad in my eyes because they are using WIFOM to defend certain behavior or a situation and let people gain empathy and cloud my judgement to read a player. So I put all of that aside in the game of mafia. Yes I am cold hearted, you are correct. I will support a person to best of my abilities anywhere outside of a mafia game. But when it comes to mafia and inside mafia game (environment), I am no one friend.
Except I had my meltdown and subsequent anger at you irregardless of the argument or thread at hand because you couldnt debunk what I was telling you.

Therefore random meltdown means nothing, I mean no one is suspecting me at all except you and no one was buying your whacky ass ESC reasoning.

Fair for the rest.

The voting of entry 3 being the one and this could clear you as well. Cause I'd imagine if you win and have it and use it we know where you stand. You wouldn't make it past that night that you messed up so I'm starting to town read you.
Again, I dont think the winner gets the ability. Its likely that the ability goes to ESC. The winner is already stated to receive some sort of a reward.

I thought gambit comeback post and burst of activity looked good, so I do slightly town lean him at the moment. I had a feeling he had some TMI knowledge beginning of the game but that might not necessarily be the case. As long as he keeps this activity and contributes then we should not have a problem. Unless if something pings me ofc.
Did you read the post I quoted? If anything he doesnt seem to have TMI.

Except you didnt really.
Yes really.

Given your current track record you wouldnt be able to read me even if the hosts literally sent your my role sheet.
I wouldn't have to guess or read you at all in that scenario. As for the former of this post, it's WIFOM.

So far so bad. Doing a pretty shit job.

Im doing it to show how obtuse you are with your tunnel given that I was not the only one who tought the ESC got an ability from this contest. The winning one made the most sense to a lot.

Yeah this is going circles.
As I said, you were one of the very first to push such narrative into people and that narrative went wild and became the norm . I do remember when I asked in the beginning you were fast to hop into the thread and answer me that the esc gets the winner entry ability and I ran with it until I saw how much you been going on about it to the point I had to double check it myself.

Agreed, time to move on.

Except I had my meltdown and subsequent anger at you irregardless of the argument or thread at hand because you couldnt debunk what I was telling you.
Fuji, we were few posts into the discussion before you went off. You even bolded the part that triggered you. This has nothing to do with debunking because you had nothing to debunk you were operating on assumptions lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.