Personally I always find the chapter better than the spoilers because the spoilers strip what little personality from the characters that they have left.
The chapters are better than the spoilers, of course, i'm not saying that isn't the case

i'm just saying sometimes i get lazy to read the chapter after i already read the spoilers lol
Post automatically merged:

the majority of hate in wano was due to certain fanbases having certain expectations that werent met
not the majority

many things were because of Oda's troubled writting

the constant fake out deaths, the rushed plot points

the unsatisfying ending of 2 Yonkou

the cheap Film RED promo at the end of the arc

all the Yamato and Tama bullshit

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
the constant fake out deaths
yes you may find them annoying but they are needed to have impactful deaths eg Ace and Whitebeard

the unsatisfying ending of 2 Yonkou
Both of the yonkos end were pretty complete

the cheap Film RED promo at the end of the arc
if you went and read the dialogue it provided us with a lot of information about upcoming plot points eg Barto, Shanks is now confirmed luffys rival also picking up marco

all the Yamato and Tama bullshit
there was nothing wrong with tama, i do agree yamato shouldve been introduced early maybe locked up in udon

yes you may find them annoying but they are needed to have impactful deaths eg Ace and Whitebeard

Both of the yonkos end were pretty complete

if you went and read the dialogue it provided us with a lot of information about upcoming plot points eg Barto, Shanks is now confirmed luffys rival also picking up marco

there was nothing wrong with tama, i do agree yamato shouldve been introduced early maybe locked up in udon
jesus

It was only one fanbase and that one fanbase got btfo'd thoroughly. Looking at you Zolosers :suresure:
If you think it was only Zoro fans

you weren't following it

Sanji fans got mad
Yonkou/Kaido/Big Mom fans got mad
Admiral fans got mad
Usopp fans got mad
The next nakama debate
all the shit fakeout deaths, Kin'emom being the worst
The useless CP0 agents
Tama annoying asf
and the list goes on