Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Man people seethibg over OP why do they love torturing themselves, if you want something more sophisticated then good looking "purchasing" anime and manga, especially the ones you really seethe over, that's the depth you are going to find (lol). Read a book or something
Never understood why people dont just drop it, i dropped fairy tail and never came back after reading it for years

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
β€Ž
He recycled Bullets backstory for him too. Odyssey is re-using a scrapped plotline for Shiki too.
I just rewatched Strong World, while not remembering anything about it.

It is WILD how much stuff from Strong World made it into Wano.

Floating island is final fight area? Check.
Bad guy wants to make a world full of powerful beings constantly fighting? Check.
Bad guy experiments on animals in weird ways? Check.
Bad guy's experiments causes drug reaction in impoverished civilians? Check.
Bad guy is having a giant party full of foreign pirates, and thinks the crew is already defeated? Check.
Small girl associated with illness who is tied to animals? Check.
Marines do nothing for no reason the entire time? Check.
The animals eventually turn on the bad guy? Check.

I could keep going on and on and on

No wonder so many people hated Wano, half of its plot points were already used in Strong World, in some cases better.

Shiki's plan was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than Kaido's, too, it's hilarious

Can't disagree that majority like Zolo more even if I disagree. It means that Zolo is a likeable character even if I disagree :josad:
It means Zoro and Nami are better than Sanji, because Majority decides what's right, and if they like Zoro and Nami more, that means Zoro and Nami are better

that's the argument you and Kerkovian have been making

It means Zoro and Nami are better than Sanji, because Majority decides what's right, and if they like Zoro and Nami more, that means Zoro and Nami are better

that's the argument you and Kerkovian have been making
I don't like Zolo, doesn't mean he is an unlikeable character, because people obviously like him. People should be able to separate personal bias from the truth.

And prople are hypocritical about Kaido, Big Mom and other characters as villains.

Crocodile/Enel/Lucci don't even have backstory. We know even less about their past than Kaido. By that logic Hody Jones, Big Mom and Doflamingo should be a better character than them and Kaido combined.

Not even their complaints make any sense.

And prople are hypocritical about Kaido, Big Mom and othet characters as villains.

Crocodile/Enel/Lucci don't even have backstory. We know even less about their past than Kaido. By that logic Hody Jones, Big Mom and Doflamingo should be a better character than them and Kaido combined.

Not even their complaints make any sense.
it's not quantity

but quality

Senor Pink has a shorter backstory than Kaido, and it's much better, an actual good character

Crocodile / Enel / Lucci characters made completely sense from the little we got from them, we didn't need anything else

Kaido's character is still a mess, most people don't understand why he kept killing himself, why he decided to just listen to the old hag and go for Wano, his character is missing a lot of things

it's not quantity

but quality

Senor Pink has a shorter backstory than Kaido, and it's much better, an actual good character

Crocodile / Enel / Lucci characters made completely sense from the little we got from them, we didn't need anything else

Kaido's character is still a mess, most people don't understand why he kept killing himself, why he decided to just listen to the old hag and go for Wano, his character is missing a lot of things
Lucci is an awful villain lol. Kaido is way better than Lucci. No one actually likes Job Fraudcci

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
You now remember he couldn't kill a frail old man :risitasad:
Literally nuked an old man,still failed to kill him and yet everyone wants enel back even kept makin reaches to say hiyori sillhouette was actually enel who just randomly came back to heal the scabbards

okay then, great

you agree

Zoro > Sanji

nice
Like I said context but since you don't want to reason, you can believe whatever you like just don't think you are always right.
My thing was Majority liked Wano and it'll be accepted as that. A newbie will see the reviews, if 90% is good, he'll buy\watch\do it. This is just how the world works now.

...now you can bring ridiculous comparison like Nazism was voted in germany( not accepted in majority of the world hence it was wrong) but it won't change anything. If you like Zoro, and you are comparing it on the basis of direction sense and let's say 90% say Zoro lacks the sense of direction, will it not be right? You may die over Zoro but you'll have to believe the majority because they're telling the truth.

You bring popularity into a strength comparison and say Nami > Sanji then its bs but majority don't vote like that but if you say Nami > Sanji vs Females, majority will say Nami> Sanji regardless of what Sanji fans think. Hence in terms of strength if you take a world poll and people vote 90-10 over a character( let's say 90% vote Zoro is stronger than Carrot) then the take is correct and majority has done right but if its 51%-49% like Zoro vs Sanji thing, thats inconclusive considerably and people can bring in different context but since the difference is small you cannot conclusively tell the majority is right on all fronts. 90-10 Is far conclusive than 52-48- like difference.