Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Its subjective bro. You may not like it but others may. Its as it is, the world doesn't change just because we like or dislike something.
I don't care about that discussions about people liking it or not.

I tagged you specifically for Kaido/BM situation. It's basically impossible to solve that one.

You had an argument? You abused me for no reason and we both were threadbanned.
If you had any interest in understanding my words you'd make reason out of what I have said but since you have the bias that only you can be right about something, you have become a hypocrite too. Dont project on and judge others when you do the same thing, pal. You are not the greatest human in this world, you are just a single human, you can be wrong too.
Look you insulted and baited users
I attacked you back
Then you tried to twist the things and said that I got butthurt because of fictional characters
I said that it’s a difference between insulting a fictional character (I don’t give a fuck about that) and insulting users like myself

This was a thread about Luffy's character and you insulted everyone who doesn’t like him
Instead you could’ve shared what you like about him
You reap what you sow

Pokémon is the greatest human creation by the way

worth 77 billion

objectively the best story and game series
Post automatically merged:

How many Super Hero movies do you remember? and how many of them are very good/excellent???
mate, you're missing the conversation

you're not getting it lmao

Look you insulted and baited users
I attacked you back
Then you tried to twist the things and said that I got butthurt because of fictional characters
I said that it’s a difference between insulting a fictional character (I don’t give a fuck about that) and insulting users like myself

This was a thread about Luffy's character and you insulted everyone who doesn’t like him
Instead you could’ve shared what you like about him
You reap what you sow
@Kerkovian too add something
Yes I should’ve acted differently and more mature but you acted annoying and stubborn as hell

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Yes, that's why its inconclusive to say they've died until the story ends. Oda will be 100% a loser if he has killed BM and Kaido like that. Thats Bullshit.
The best part is people are going to act like they had fake-out deaths, when Oda never showed anything to indicate they died.

Oda is a very deceptive storyteller, he tries to mislead his audience without outright lying all the time. It's why I have so much fun predicting him. I like his fake outs, just less with deaths.