Nope. God Valley isnt why Kaido isnt the way he is. I disagree. He was the way he was as a child being sold to be used for Wars. The problem is Oda waited 150 chapters to show it at the absolute end.

Id even argue a FB wasnt even needed. FBs for villains preTS barely even existed. Its the fact that what we got for such a major character was shoddy, I would have rather just not gotten one.
Imo Kaido's obsession with death, joyboy and how he views allies all came from god valley

For those that are lost (@Lord Evil)

here's a summary:

me and a few other users were saying Wano was bad

then a few users came to us and said that the Majority thinks the arc is good, therefore the arc is good, since Majority decides what's right and wrong

with that in mind, i pointed it out that with this argument we can say:

Luffy, Zoro and Nami are the best One Piece characters, above all others, including Sanji. Carrot is one of the best characters in One Piece, above all Yonkou and Admirals. Decided by Majority on the popularity contest worldwide.

One Piece is the best manga ever, since it's the most sold one and receives the highest praise, no matter what other manga you choose, One Piece is better, because Majority decided it.

Super Hero movies make more money and have a higher audience than any other genre out there, so that makes them one of the best genre out there, since it pleases the most amount of people.

Superman and Pokemon are some of the greatest stories in the world, because they have sold more.

MAJORITY decides what's right and wrong.

That's the entire joke / thing.

You might think of it as a joke, but the people voted by the majority control your life. They have access to your country's military, weapons and information. If the majority wanted, they could track your location and have your life ruined, as long as the majority wanted to. It's a scary world we live in.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
For those that are lost (@Lord Evil)

here's a summary:

me and a few other users were saying Wano was bad

then a few users came to us and said that the Majority thinks the arc is good, therefore the arc is good, since Majority decides what's right and wrong

with that in mind, i pointed it out that with this argument we can say:

Luffy, Zoro and Nami are the best One Piece characters, above all others, including Sanji. Carrot is one of the best characters in One Piece, above all Yonkou and Admirals. Decided by Majority on the popularity contest worldwide.

One Piece is the best manga ever, since it's the most sold one and receives the highest praise, no matter what other manga you choose, One Piece is better, because Majority decided it.

Super Hero movies make more money and have a higher audience than any other genre out there, so that makes them one of the best genre out there, since it pleases the most amount of people.

Superman and Pokemon are some of the greatest stories in the world, because they have sold more.

MAJORITY decides what's right and wrong.

That's why all unanimity is dumb

@Kerkovian too add something
Yes I should’ve acted differently and more mature but you acted annoying and stubborn as hell
I never said any names but you attacked me personally. I don't blame you tho because shits happen to me too. People do that everytime, they have attacked me, my mother and what not but I don't take interet trolling seriously. Whatever you said I have done has been done to me by many without any repurcussions. I haven't done anything of sorts for a long time now. I try to have nice discussions and back out when things start getting spicy. I have no problem with you telling all sorts of things because I may have been rude as per your impression. Perspective.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Absolutely. The Kinemon one was by far the worst I've ever seen in any series.
Chobro is not a fan of the fake out deaths either
So Kin
Orochi (x2, especially since he'll love his first death)
And fake Oden are gonna be a triple threat
:risitasad:

He's not gonna believe me when I point out the deaths of Ashura Doji and Izo when they happen
:shame:

I never said any names but you attacked me personally. I don't blame you tho because shits happen to me too. People do that everytime, they have attacked me, my mother and what not but I don't take interet trolling seriously. Whatever you said I have done has been done to me by many without any repurcussions. I haven't done anything of sorts for a long time now. I try to have nice discussions and back out when things start getting spicy. I have no problem with you telling all sorts of things because I may have been rude as per your impression. Perspective.
Okay then let’s forget this and move on
Maybe we both had a bad day
I’m sorry for personally attacking you