Oda made no mention about about the perks of being fleet admiral or anything, he was only talking about strenght (強く). Ask any japanese translator.
I still recognize that with his current feats and portrayal Kaido is above so if that what you wanted to prove you won.
Now if you want to argue an emperor can take on 3 admirals when Big L got rekt by two nerfed supernova who just discovered awakening and Neckbeard ran away from a geriatric Rayleigh I'm not interested.

You seem to be obsessed with cum, finished sucking off that yonko chat?
:specialmeh:
Nah you got that little bro.

It could tie a lot of things. Wonder what Akainu's attitude is towards her. Does he see her as a soldier therefore he has no responsibility to save her, same as Koby
Could either be used to humanize him or make him seem like a bigger jerk. i kinda hope for the former as I was underwhelmed by Yamato/Kaido relationship that was only used to make Kaido even more evil.
And this scene is kinda interesting in retrospective

This vote poll is quite interesting

I can already tell that at least 80% of those who voted "No, Sanji does not have kingly ambition" are Zorotards

Most might have believed that Zoro would kill Kaido, certainly.
It’s typical
You should know that this forum is mostly filled with Zorotards

Most actually have me on ignore here cause I put them in their place when it comes to Sanji vs Zoro debates

ZKKer fuckers have nothing on me