• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I have mechanical reasons to vouch her

I myself was scum reading her till recently
well I can’t vouch for you so I will still scum read her until she shows me otherwise as of rn she’s not doing anything outside of seeing her complain she’s being targeted and losing abilities.

Worst's play here reminds me of the One Piece mash where he was scum and he wasn't explaining his reads well.
As for Juliet as some people other mentioned her playstyle seems different and not very game solved oriented especially now she's quite on the defensive when there's absolutelly no reason to be since no matter what i say unless i come up with something mechanical which i don't cuz i don't have an investigative ability no one will follow my reads anyway
For anyone who missed it, have a look at this.

This is the post from Worst that looked scummy when he misrepped me. On my post I quoted here are my thoughts about Worst. On this quote of Worst's he quoted this post of mine saying this post is defensive which is not. He also said people mentioned my playstyle seems different and he hasn't said what people. I'm caught up now and I haven't seen anyone here saying my playstyle is different. The closest I could find is Fuji saying I am not game solving when I have been by giving thoughts and reads.

I want to know what do the players think about Worst after seeing this post.

I read about 20 pages, that's my limit. Anyone wants to drop a summary? If not that's cool but 70 pages is too much for me.

Also what was Fuji's case on Ten? I saw a tag and did Worst catch his so call targets yet?

Worst

Custom title
frfr

Naomi what are your thoughts on odd, me, ekko, flower, juliet, broki, gambit and ali
If u want my opinion.....i think they all scum except for flower, broki and maybe oddod and maybe maybe blue

i'm starting to think you're scum too!

idk why but i feel like you're quietly plotting your revenge against me

tell me how long do i have left ?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
If u want my opinion.....i think they all scum except for flower, broki and maybe oddod and maybe maybe blue

i'm starting to think you're scum too!

idk why but i feel like you're quietly plotting your revenge against me

tell me how long do i have left ?

you didn’t even do anything major that game haaha I already had my concerns with you when you disnt care for my ks on you haahah that’s why I locked you away.

if I were to spite anyone it would be flower and indigo tbh they truly lost town that game but looks like flowers already suffering from her own demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.