• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Naomi Since you're here what's your read on Worst and what do you think about his scummy actions I talked about in this post of mine I quoted.
have you seen scummy people on me?? i saw you not mention it?? :pepecafe:

they also called me defensive....

anyways

you asking my opinion, on worst does lean good to me.

:pepebusi:

as for worst, i only saw him scum last game and one game where he was town he died early. i see he is calling you defensive, and other people he prob refers to ekko,muugen and me (observing you)

hmmm defensive push angle am not fan of for playstyle, could be buddie with other on defensive train....:pepecafe: which is more cringe when i look at gambit then later al.

oh yes, when he was mosquito, i remember now he was crying alot about his role, and he ended up scum...i do recall tears when he called out pot(who was scum) and worst was scum

@Juliet

his intro reminds me of maybe town.

have you seen scummy people on me?? i saw you not mention it?? :pepecafe:

they also called me defensive....

anyways

you asking my opinion, on worst does lean good to me.

:pepebusi:

as for worst, i only saw him scum last game and one game where he was town he died early. i see he is calling you defensive, and other people he prob refers to ekko,muugen and me (observing you)

hmmm defensive push angle am not fan of for playstyle, could be buddie with other on defensive train....:pepecafe: which is more cringe when i look at gambit then later al.
Why does he lean good to you.

On the last paragraph you said he could be buddies with other on defensive train which is cringe. So even though his play is cringe to you, you still lean good on him?

Why does he lean good to you.

On the last paragraph you said he could be buddies with other on defensive train which is cringe. So even though his play is cringe to you, you still lean good on him?
i said defensive angle is cring, not his whole playstyle.

( turn on the aduio for the unofficial japanese dub )

this intro here reminds me of town leader worst, where he was going for town leader but died. looked fun intro post.

i said defensive angle is cring, not his whole playstyle.

this intro here reminds me of town leader worst, where he was going for town leader but died. looked fun intro post.
Which game is it did he die early? The only game I that comes up from the top of my head was the Pokemon game and he died pretty late. Worst looked really towny in the Pokemon game and he doesn't look towny here.

I didn't like Worst intro. Fuji also scum read Worst.
@Worst why did you troll you will make fake claims, before getting roleblocked. in your intro.

to be honest why would scum shade themselves in there own intro..

:ihaha:

Which game is it did he die early? The only game I that comes up from the top of my head was the Pokemon game and he died pretty late. Worst looked really towny in the Pokemon game and he doesn't look towny here.
i remember it was past game on here, he got president or something. and he got killed shorty after, also he was tunneling someone.. forgot who was lol

so wait he does pocket people correct as scum?

i will go back and read :pepebusi:

Worst

Custom title
I didn't like Worst intro.

Fuji also scum read Worst.
He felt so guilty he subbed out.....

@Worst why did you troll you will make fake claims, before getting roleblocked. in your intro.
Fake claims are the only real way of playing......i never tell the truth in any game i play especially if i'm town, scum must never now if i'm immune or not to something or if i sent a kill to them or not ( i actually like to pretty much give lots of clues on who my teammates are through all the games i roll scum but no one ever listens to me regardless of my lignment which i guess it works in my favor lol )

Sir MUUGEM!!!

I'm here to redeem myself!!!
there’s no night lol it goes straight into another dp

This could be a problem
Whatever that means, yes you should catch up!
My role is pretty strong at night....was hoping to use it right away
@Kagurashii is this true?

This is bad!

We don't need townies who give up!

Not on my watch!

Stay strong guys, just wait untill i figure stuff out, we win this by D3
We will have to make some sacrifices I'm afraid 😟
Kagu if you have any money hand them over!

It'll help funding my scum hunting campaign!
page 169
I have a trader/ merchant kind of role. I can open chats with people which act like trade route and I can give them stuff or money.
page 171

@Juliet @MUUGEN

what do you think of him asking for money, before kagura claimed she was a seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.