• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Al-claims town miller, but he fake claim in past before, no problem open shading his scum mates for town cred, the question on me explaining kagura as town/ping me she could be either/town or scum, which would explain his question, zoning in on my read. so can push me later if she flips scum or town, as tmi. as seen other in this thread accuse me of being lazy/passive/defensive/wifom, his reason for kagura as scum was she was rude.. also al this is not wifom, but analyze of you.

udell-your not allowed to talk to him, or he will call you wifom attempt. because he 100% town 🤡 also will resort to name calling other as a baby by crying. do not respond to this udell. i will be ignoring you. injoy your space!

Fuji-distant themselves from me, did read me town, question other. am curious, and disappointed he sub out.....

kagura, claimed seller and survived lynch, her response look town, but so far for someone stating they wanna play, there not much active, making me think scum would push there mate if they have the day 0 shield healer dummy roll. also worst asking if she was seller, then 2 pages later she claims seller/merchent with chat...

Worst-to be honest i might confused him with tac, so not sure how he plays as town, as only seen mosquito roll he was more calm in that game. here he posting more which could be sign of town play, but juliet also stated he played town vibe while scum. also he said winning d3? and asked kagura about her selling stuff, before she even claimed....!? :sus:

Juliet, fuji had her on scum pile. i noted null lean early/sus her to beside fuji and muugen. she seemed upset worst shading her, though agree with her, on people throwing false narrative to downplay other people, is rude/sus she looks better.

Gambit-claim false narrative, where i was defensive/agressive as scum. claims i am eyesore but keeps mentioning me,🤡

Soul killer: day 0 called me scum, asked other about me.

Ekko, calling me scum while i am town, what else is new. :pepecafe:

T-pin leaning town, and his playstyle, looks to beat ekko at being town leader atm.
Destroyer-leaning town from past game with him, looks similar to this, i see juliet sus him. :feelsokeman:

Muugen- leaning town, based on past experience playing with him.

Michelle-leaning town, she has jump on current as town past games, and has asked for summeries.

Charlie-town lean

Dr watson-town lean

Blue-indie waifu

Alwaysmind, wanted to create a fake wu, kek. scummy reason.

will do future updates.
Dont be jelly because you snoozed on Eurovison.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
because people have complained that day phases are too short or are plagued with inactivity.
longer the dp the less activity tbh no sense of urgency either.

we had a 72 hr D0 which is normally a 12hr dawn phase but to go from 72+24hold to another 48hrs in another so is draining honestly.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
How come you didn’t acknowledge me defending you in thread yesterday?
I'm glad that you are talking normally now. You were looking kinda trippy so I wasn't sure what to make of it. But it's not like i didn't notice that you said that my rants looks like town spew. Thank you! We should definitely talk more.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
SK I'm still leaning town. I said on d0 I'm leaning town on him and his eod on d0 when he saw Kagura's claim and thought it was a town claim looked like town who believed in the claim and wanted to change wagon. On day 1 SK had the same thoughts as me about the entry 3 ability and we both thought players couldn't vote in the thread and thought voting was in pm.
SK only said that he wanted me to form trades or he's going to lynch me. Meaning he wanted mechanical proof until Fuji made him remember he received a scummy role similar to mine which made him backtrack. In the end he said there's no saving me so he put his vote on me. My point is he never believed my claim.

SK only said that he wanted me to form trades or he's going to lynch me. Meaning he wanted mechanical proof until Fuji made him remember he received a scummy role similar to mine which made him backtrack. In the end he said there's no saving me so he put his vote on me. My point is he never believed my claim.
Don't remember what he said exactly. I had a look at his posts to see what he said about you and he said he was getting bad vibes from your wagon and wasn't sure if you are capable faking emotions as scum and he wanted a cfd. It looked like to me Fuji convinced him your claim can be from any alignment which made him change his mind on you.

You will carry on the will of mother. I will impart to you my memories. There are plenty who would love to be where you are. With this karma you will be a progenitor of my mother. Which would be your great grandmother, Kayuga Otsutsuki. I am your father. When the time comes you will be my vessel. I plan to finally reach godhood. And through you I will see this godhood.

Come my child..

Status
Not open for further replies.