I don't care about your headcanon if it wasn't clear enough, did you actually believed I will took you seriously after your rent about how Sanji is faster than kizaru the light man:saden:
I'm sorry I applied science and physics and knowledge about how scifi basics works to OP powers.

I helped run a forum-wide science fiction fantasy roleplay for over 13 years where staff had to look over peoples technology requests for their empires that had us have to use physics, science and quantum theories in scifi possibilities to approve them or say if they were overpowered or not.

So I tend to use physics and quantum theories to explain OP powers.

I'm sorry I applied science and physics and knowledge about how scifi basics works to OP powers.

I helped run a forum-wide science fiction fantasy roleplay for over 13 years where staff had to look over peoples technology requests for their empires that had us have to use physics, science and quantum theories in scifi possibilities to approve them or say if they were overpowered or not.

So I tend to use physics and quantum theories to explain OP powers.
You forgot to use common sense that's the thing:endthis:

G

Gorosei Informer

I still remember hiw Uzumaki khan reacted to Kiku being a dude

That isnt the actual clip, he ran out of the room screaming literally lmfao.

www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/nqfk7n/uzumaki_khan_finds_out_about_kiku/

8:10

Khan can't be much of a weeb if he fell for something like that, SMH!

Nothing compares to KOLs fanbase making a meme of Sanji killing Kiku for being male though.

:kidwat::lawsigh::sanjimeh:

Also Markiplier actually reacted to Uzumaki Khan during his Try Not To Laugh series and it was hilarious!:

He reacts to the whole clip but this uploader didnt include it, its too short/cut off unfortunately.

Full Markiplier reacting to Khan clip here too:

(11:45)