Sun, Moon and Thalia

Look it up.
This story glorifies the act of a woman getting r*ped in her sleep and shows it as a blessing to have children as a result.

What I'm saying is that values can change.
And about your suffragette example: it wasnot un common for women to be against women's voting rights. Even today there are organisations of women actively campaigning AGAINST it.

I understand that messing with childhood cartoons hits home.
And i'm certainly not a fan of most modern shows anyways.

But please try to see the struggle of trans people from their perspective.
I didn't say anything against trans people though. I commented showing exasperation over a Twitter name that was changing canon with agenda. I got told off, I mentioned cartoons, entertainment, and society. It was all relevant to as I said supporting creators rights.

I don't give a damn what the actual people do. Only when it affects canon by a creator or pushes something the creator didn't want or changes the work of a creator. It's their head world we have been allowed to enjoy, not ours to fuck up and change. I.e Tolkein.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Ah. Geography was never my strong point. I used to think Denmark was in Germany and Singapore in China by the names lol.
Singaporean Chinese is actually immigrants that was brought up by British.
So much that they become majority and the indigenous become minority.

So saying Singaporean is a Chinese land will be so controversial though

This post was main reason -

But they were already arguing for few months.
There are three or four sanji fans account that only job it to hate Nami..
They are now crying we are bullying sanji fans and hate sanji for no reason..
Should have not picked a fight , if they can't take it..
There's a reason that the other girl is a literal fucking nobody while Nami is from one of the most popular series in the world.