Won't argue with this. Sadly it's a cycle. Was taught this at a young age: "a man is valued at what he can provide outside of himself while a woman is valued for who she actually is". It's crazy but accurate
It's okay though. Men are born to be exploited. To get one's ego behind and live and provide for the fam. Leave ones desire unmet to fulfill the desire of their loved ones. To fight and die saving the borders, protecting the civilians, get involved in every aspect of employment, Men do it all. Do all of this and then get shat on by the Law, some women and ultimately die.

GOOfOOp 1? I've been waiting so long!
Go◼️f◼️ t◼️p 1
Post automatically merged:

It's okay though. Men are born to be exploited. To get one's ego behind and live and provide for the fam. Leave ones desire unmet to fulfill the desire of their loved ones. To fight and die saving the borders, protecting the civilians, get involved in every aspect of employment, Men do it all. Do all of this and then get shat on by the Law, some women and ultimately die.
Then just don't do it
Shit on everyone's expectations

But why do this? Why not repurpose our lives given the new, modern world we live in? No one's forcing us to put ourselves last. We can choose to do whatever we want.

All facts honestly. Under no circumstance is it ok. However it just goes to show that men are the closest creature to loving unconditionally. Women, children and pets are love unconditionally but men are not. Again we are respected solely on what we can rpovide. The other interesting fact is that it's men that are the ones loving these women, children, and pets unconditionally. It's just a hard circumstance of life

Go◼️f◼️ t◼️p 1
Post automatically merged:

Then just don't do it
Shit on everyone's expectations
I don't do it but I have seen people leaving their education to earn for the family. They want to pursue a job of their choice but commitments of the family makes them unable to. Yes, women suffer from similar thinga but Men get humiliated while women get sympathy.

All facts honestly. Under no circumstance is it ok. However it just goes to show that men are the closest creature to loving unconditionally. Women, children and pets are love unconditionally but men are not. Again we are respected solely on what we can rpovide. The other interesting fact is that it's men it's the men that are lovely these women, children, and pets unconditionally. It's just a hard circumstance of life
No cap, mate. I currently have no time to do a full time job because of my studies taking a lot of time and have to work part time and still people judge me on the basis of my income. Like seriously how does someone pursuing a degree get time to roll the check as much as one pleases? Life is hard to us men but we man up and face them!

I don't do it but I have seen people leaving their education to earn for the family. They want to pursue a job of their choice but commitments of the family makes them unable to. Yes, women suffer from similar thinga but Men get humiliated while women get sympathy.
For the most part, people are going to do what they've been conditioned to do via society. If men are constantly told they're meant to be workhorses, they'll think that's just the way things are, and go with the flow, not reckoning with the strife they feel inside. I had a breakdown when I realised my whole life I had been raised to just be my mum's retirement plan. Fully shattered any sense of self that I had, was in a pretty bad way. But then I woke up the next day and got back to my life. Now I just do whatever the fuck I want without anyone's expectations weighing me down. I hope all men can feel the same way.