Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yeah also they lose to Monaco last week right?
Bayern is very dangerous and Cancelo is a perfect adding to the team.
Yeah, this double leg may also cause another drama in PSG locker room if they lose both games. Mbappi might get enough of this shit.:milaugh:

I hated Guardiola for years, now he allowed Cancelo to go. What a fucking idiot...

Perhaps we think wrong, what if we have not just one traitor but two?
What if Shaka is also a traitor?
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, this double leg may also cause another drama in PSG locker room if they lose both games. Mbappi might get enough of this shit.:milaugh:

I hated Guardiola for years, now he allowed Cancelo to go. What a fucking idiot...
Donยดt even start with Guardiola, canยดt understand this dude, you have a Cancelo but he sell him and give him to Bayern, how dumb??
You prediction for the champions league this week and next week bro?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Donยดt even start with Guardiola, canยดt understand this dude, you have a Cancelo but he sell him and give him to Bayern, how dumb??
You prediction for the champions league this week and next week bro?
Bro I saw thru this motherfucker after he lost that double leg to Liverpool in the UCL years ago. I hate him ever since.

Also, dunno if you ever saw it but after losing to Chelsea in the final and after losing to Real Madrid he said that his doesn't hurt him.

What a nice way to sum up your boys leaving their everything on the pitch, right?

Dude should just retire.

Perhaps we think wrong, what if we have not just one traitor but two?
What if Shaka is also a traitor?
I also think it's Shaka. People overthinking a lot. I think a good example should be Kanjuro situation where a lot of us lit up our imaginations and it turned out to be Kanjuro all the way with no exceptions.

Shaka has a mask and he is sus.