Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You saw his broken golden boot in the WC... I was wheezing when thwat thing went loose
There is a lot going on in his head probably. That fucking shit with President asking him to stay in France and etc...

Dude is still young as fuck in terms of football career. I also can't claim that he entirey fell for money becuase he plays on a big level but he either lacks ambition or lacks the ability to make choices for himself.

I personally don't believe he stayed in PSG on his own accord. No one is that dumb. If you want greatness you look for a proper surroundings.

There is a lot going on in his head probably. That fucking shit with President asking him to stay in France and etc...

Dude is stil young as fuck in terms of football career. I also can't claim that he entirey fell for money becuase he plays on a big level but he either lacks ambition or lacks the ability to make choices for himself.

I personally don't believe he stayed in PSG on his own accord. No one is that dumb. If you want greatness you look for a proper surroundings.
The dude absolutely has the potential to be some of the best if not THE BEST.. The way he carried thw team in the Finals of WG was absolutely mind-boggling..

I dunni about now but given the stakes and pressure the guy really puts his all in the game.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
One Piece Chapter 959: Samurai Review

Brook looked really cool in his Samurai get-up, wish he had gotten to use it
Zoro's refusal to wear armor fits with his old-headed-Samurai personality

Two things here:

A, Number 4 mocking Zoro's bounty here is hilarious in retrospect
B, Zoro tried to slash Sanji with Enma while still not being in full control of it. Zoro easily could have killed Sanji here, no wonder Nami was so pissed

Technically, if all the Minks need to go Sulong is to split the sky during a full moon, then Zoro and Luffy could CoC clash with each other if it was ever cloudy @Pot Goblin

Otsuru is such a good character, wish we'd got more of her. Could have easily died misleading Holdem.

I can't believe Orochi is dumb enough he thought this was enough to sink the Straw Hat's ship, honestly.

Poor Kinemon, dude was about to launch a kamikaze attack right after finding out his wife probably died, and that all his troops were destroyed/lost. Yikes.

8/10 chapter, good set-up for the arc, some nice Straw Hat moments, Orochi's end section is well done