Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Let’s be honest him actually showing fear would make the most sense but fans would be mad asf because he supposed to be muh invincible
If he was to struggle against garou with only a fraction of gods power it would be ggs when the real one shows up
I should've phrased it differently. Maybe not fear but excitement. My interest in OPM died when Saitama with all clothes torn up said "I feel nothing".

Even Isshin dodging my attacks in Sekiro didn't piss me off this much.

Everything this arc just doesn’t hit

The Vegapunk traitor mystery is ass

The Bonney Kuma emotional connection is just not there

The general audience has fuck all to care about this arc

I should've phrased it differently. Maybe not fear but excitement. My interest in OPM died when Saitama with all clothes torn up said "I feel nothing".

Even Isshin dodging my attacks in Sekiro didn't piss me off this much.
Because Saitama is simply stronger, there is no danger at all:endthis:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The worst part about Tashigi possibly being Kuina without memories is the fact how fucking weak she is.

The only trait u can say is similar for both of them is wielding and being interested in swords.

Kuina should've never died. Kuina should've been Zoro's actual rival and gradually grow as strong if not a bit stronger than Zoro each saga/arc.

There’s no way it’s next

Oda hasn’t even hinted at Usopp getting any major focus in anyway or build up to a character arc yet
Im more inclined to think an Underworld or Fullalead arc is next first. Elbaf is coming, but:

1. Fullalead has the more immediate plotline and apparently is close to Egghead (suggesting that wasnt even Law's destination)
2. The Underworld "may" have an increased focus as a separate arc since 3 Emperors have been featured lately again (Stussy and Morgans, and Du Feld funding MADS in the Cover Story), and Cross Guild is now a thing.

I guess we'll see.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
always felt like this was a way of hiding suicide
I have a darker theory but I doubt Oda has balls for this.

I'm 120% sure she didn't die due to falling off the stairs tho. Just no.

Oda taught me to never trust him with deaths until we see the body.