Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Before her death he didn't have the same amount of drive and ambition
You don't have to kill someone off to drive his ambition, at least not in every scenario.

Zoro could've grow up knowing he has to become stronger than Kuina if he wants to think about Mihawk.

Final fight before Mihawk is Kuina who let's say is a member of some crew that SH rival at the moment.

Final duel of once childhood friends turned rivals with all the flashbacks in between attacks reminding them of their past and etc...

Much more interesting than someone who drives ur ambition dies to fucking stairs yes/no?

I'm not arguing I know the purpose of the manga hence why I said that OPM should never be a gag manga.

I know that Saitama is going to one shot him without sweat lol.

OPM would be much more interesting if it wasn't a gag manga and when Saitama starts to have problems.

Blast was untouchable at some point too but God stuff exposed him to something he can't fight off alone.
OPM would have been better without the thing that make it special ain't no way:josad:

Yep it would suit his character
And I already KNOW that Oda won't criticize these unethical scientific projects as what they are because SIENSE SO KEWL*enter brainlet meme*
Tashigi was marines. Maybe he gets genetic donations from the marines and WG to do his clone experiments, in return it gives him a lot of DNA samples to create kids from.

If Tashigi had marine parents, then maybe she was one such donation.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
OPM would have been better without the thing that make it special ain't no way:josad:
Hmm?

I don't know most of the fandom's opinion but I see more and more people not being pleased with Saitama's gag anymore.

Check all the chapters of Garou vs Saitama before Saitama says that he feels nothing. People were hyped as all hell and then he dropped that terrible line.

If that fight ended without this line it would be better imho.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
No. It's just that France collapsed because of German Invasion in 1940.

At the end of the war, France wanted to annex some of Italian territories, but they threated De Gaulle and we had to retreat.
If it wasn't for the Italian side shift to allies during the war then they probably had to give up many territories