Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 979: FAMILY TROUBLE

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you need much to pull this if. This is big mom we're talking about. The chick who decided to betray germa FOR NO REASON just coz she's greedy

This alliance will not last just by the nature of the people involved
i was refering the tobi roppo and calamities tho, but i know BM and Kaido will not work that well in the end.

If Yamato is the Ace of the BP
that means all F6 >>> strongest calamity
:kizabat:
6v1, could be the case ... or it simply means they needed more number of capable hands to search entire Onigashima separately (maybe with their crews) and Calamities themselves wouldnt need to be bothered....
the 2nd option is very likely since its a search party ( and they are not supposed to all go together but separately ) and the location is unknown within Onigashima

H

Homelander

Looks like flying six will fight the strawhat pirates . Good to see oda will give the mid tiers and weak trio of shp to boost up in this arc .

Solid chapter. The crew’s reaction to Luffy disappearing, and then Zoro disappearing, was great. Jinbe looks like a badass. Hoping that we get to see his scar at some point, assuming that Kinemon’s disguise is indeed hiding it. Robin looked cute, and her banter with Jinbe was great. Jinbe fits right in, despite the assertions of people that never wanted him there. Also lol at Sanji getting clowned by both Nami and Robin. They’ve got no desire for his nonsense.

The part about Yamato was interesting. He’s definitely strong as hell seeing as how he’s a test for the Tobbi Roppo to be able to challenge a calamity. The only question is who finds him first, Luffy, Zoro, or one of them.

Best part though was Luffy. He’s only been there ten seconds before he’s ready to kill someone for talking trash about something his adopted daughter likes. He’s about to tear that place to the ground. Also love how he just casually stands on someone’s head while looking for something.

No idea when the next chapter is going to come out, but I’m excited for it regardless.

H

Homelander

Solid chapter. The crew’s reaction to Luffy disappearing, and then Zoro disappearing, was great. Jinbe looks like a badass. Hoping that we get to see his scar at some point, assuming that Kinemon’s disguise is indeed hiding it. Robin looked cute, and her banter with Jinbe was great. Jinbe fits right in, despite the assertions of people that never wanted him there. Also lol at Sanji getting clowned by both Nami and Robin. They’ve got no desire for his nonsense.

The part about Yamato was interesting. He’s definitely strong as hell seeing as how he’s a test for the Tobbi Roppo to be able to challenge a calamity. The only question is who finds him first, Luffy, Zoro, or one of them.

Best part though was Luffy. He’s only been there ten seconds before he’s ready to kill someone for talking trash about something his adopted daughter likes. He’s about to tear that place to the ground. Also love how he just casually stands on someone’s head while looking for something.

No idea when the next chapter is going to come out, but I’m excited for it regardless.
Its certain luffy will cause the havoc lol and kaido will assume Yamato probably did it for fun . The most important part is flying six will probably end up meeting straw hat crew on the way ! Def Luffy and zoro not being and crew spliting pretty much hints there will be fight incoming chapters.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@PeperLevi @Topi Jerami @HA001 @TheAncientCenturion

Preposterous. Literal panel confirmation that CHOPPER, the great commander of the strawhat pirates, is going to fight QUEEN, the brachio!!!!

is getting exploited to push sanji vs queen. What a sad day.
Lmao.

I took the fact the weaklings are being outfitted with numbered equipment / weaponry from Franky as a sign they'll be fighting the Numbers. But sure, the pet vs Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.