Controversial Which franchise is the best: Star Wars or LOTR?

R1:Which one is better?/R2: Which one you enjoy more?

• Total voters
G

GUI VI

•between these two franchises, which is the best, and which is your favorite?
•Also, which of these franchises has better:
Round 1: Movies
Round 2: Main Character
Round 3: Side Characters
Round 4: Villains
Round 5: World Building
Round 6: Design
Round 7: Songs/OST
Round 8: Games
Round 9: Prequel Movies
Round 10: TV Shows
•Final Question: Which franchise is more iconic?

Vs

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I’d only give them games and tentatively tv because Star Wars has so many shows, some quite good like Andor. Whereas LOtR only has one good show in RoP
I've yet to see ROP so That is why I gave it to Star wars due to Mando, Clone wars, and andor. Battlefront 2 both og and new are stellar so I give it the gaming category. That being said Lord of the rings: the third age holds a special place in my heart, i replay it at least once a year. The shadow of mordor/war series is brilliant as well.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I've yet to see ROP so That is why I gave it to Star wars due to Mando, Clone wars, and andor. Battlefront 2 both og and new are stellar so I give it the gaming category. That being said Lord of the rings: the third age holds a special place in my heart, i replay it at least once a year. The shadow of mordor/war series is brilliant as well.
Im not the biggest shadows fan just because it’s a cross of repetitive gameplay and lore breaking story. Battlefronts 1 and 2 were golden, knights of the old republic good, pod racers good, etc. they have a lot more games that were solid

Better movies than any Star Wars, HP, etc etc

Those movies are masterpieces

And the universe has a lot more work behind it
I've watched lord of the rings twice, didnt really like it. Currently watching star wars. Watched the mandalorian and part 1 and 2 of the movies, for now i gotta give it to star wars lol
Post automatically merged:

Meet me at your local wendys, we’re fighting
lmao,I really tried to like it
i wanted to enjoy what people been gasing. but i guess its not for me:josad: