Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
random air slash with no haki, not a real one shot

nope, biggest cope

yamato negs zoro, she has better haki along with a mythical zoan
:crazwhat:
You are coping.

Hakai required the full strength of 2 Yonko working together to perform. Kaido still had to make sure BM had the strength needed to perform the attack.

Hakai had all the SN running scared, except for Zoro, who blocked it. Even Luffy didn't think his defensive/tank mode was enough to stop or survive the attack.

Kid thanked Zoro for saving everyone from Hakai. BM was surprised the SN survived hakai.

Hakai broke 20 to 30 of Zoro's bones. While Kaido's TB couldn't even knock a weakened and injured Zoro unconscious. TB caused the Scabbards less damage than Hakai caused Zoro, who's one of the toughest character in the manga.

It's irrelevant if hakai contained haki or not, it's still stronger than TB.

Oda added the bombs to Kid and Law's fight against BM. It was relevant to him and they wouldn't have defeated her without it.

Kaido can't even neg a weakened and injured rooftop Zoro so there's no way Yamato can. Rooftop Zoro beats Yamato.

Little Spoiler, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

- Chapter 1,075: "The will of Ohara".
- Dragon and Vegapunk were in Ohara after World Government attack. They knew Clover.
- After the attack to Ohara, Dragon decided to form an army.
- A group of giants carried all Ohara's books to Elbaf. That group was lead by "someone with bandages all over the body".
- At the end of chapter, Luffy meets real Vegapunk.
- Real Vegapunk: "Dragon's son! I know you'd come!!"

No break next week :D

Little Spoiler, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

- Chapter 1,075: "The will of Ohara".
- Dragon and Vegapunk were in Ohara after World Government attack. They knew Clover.
- After the attack to Ohara, Dragon decided to form an army.
- A group of giants carried all Ohara's books to Elbaf. That group was lead by "someone with bandages all over the body".
- At the end of chapter, Luffy meets real Vegapunk.
- Real Vegapunk: "Dragon's son! I know you'd come!!"

No break next week :D
Bro no chapter this week

Special Happy Valentines Day to your mother
:cheers:
Her response: "Oh how nice! I hope he has a Happy Valentine's Day, too. You should get him candy hearts, too!"

Actually going to start watching One Piece with her soon. I did show her Skypiea a long time ago, and she liked it a lot. She more or less only remembers Luffy, Robin, and Zoro though, in that order.