• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i hate seraphims because they have emotions and can talk

can't think of them as robots like the pacifistas but rather enslaved children
:whitepress:
What's better is that their creator who is apparently the smartest man alive can't program his fucking creations to obey his orders above anyone else.

You know like the head admin command center.

Vegepunk granted equal order level among people and he basically can't do shit about it.

Guess he didn't read Ohara books too precisely.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
BB agents infiltrating Egghead and doing something like that would be 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x more hype than some "vega-clone that we just met is a traitor" plot.
Aokiji could be relevant, too, because Ohara and Saul have been brought up so much in this arc.

Oda used Blackbeard to introduce the Seraphim, and Blackbeard seemed very interested in them.

Imagine if Blackbeard actually kidnapped Vegapunk?

He was just using Luffys own words against him about what he said about Ace being his own man.

He was in no way saying that going to save Ace when he was in legit danger was the wrong move. Zoro and the rest of the Straw Hats were disheartened that they couldn't be there at Marineford alongside Luffy. Zoro would have been the first to start swimming had he known.
But he'd do it with a plan and would weigh in other options

He's always done that
It dates back to water 7 when he had Luffy and Nami sit down and made them realize situation and came up with a plan

C

CensoredbyWG

Oda is one of the most predictable writers ever
1. Split Characters Up
2. Make them run around an island looking for something
3. Introduce Traitor Plotline
4. Introduce timebomb plot soon after
5. Big feast
He has been doing this ever since 1997, you are acting like this is new or something lol.

Lucci was never portrayed to be the type of guy to die for his cause ir anything like that, he Works for the government because they gave him a free pass to kill as many as he wants.

He probably knows that after being out to sleep by stussy, he's probably going to be disposed by WG due to his failures as an agente therefore he's probably trying to save his ass by siding with pirates.

Lucci's ideology is whatever benefits him in the moment.

yeah. he just wants to survive and be able to kill people and get away with it. it doesnt matter who hes fighting against

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Aokiji could be relevant, too, because Ohara and Saul have been brought up so much in this arc.

Oda used Blackbeard to introduce the Seraphim, and Blackbeard seemed very interested in them.

Imagine if Blackbeard actually kidnapped Vegapunk?
I'm on "BBP invaded egghead" just like I was "BBP invaded WCI".

100%.
Fuck vega-traitor.

I say one of the infiltrators is Devon.

Status
Not open for further replies.