Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think or either Shaka is working for the governament or Saturn have already arrived and give the order for the Seraphin to kill everyone on the Island.

Where are you pulling Kizaru from? Why in your imagination is he miles above the egghead and is already inside the lab?
:laughmoji: you realize that Kizaru will arrive to the lowest level of Egghead, right?
All I know is best thing for Sanji is to not run into Kizaru Saturn or else doffy King vergo fate will repeat

Oda never uses sanji as anything more than that.

i hate seraphims because they have emotions and can talk

can't think of them as robots like the pacifistas but rather enslaved children
:whitepress:

Zolo knows he cant win against serpahim snake ahahahhahaha the downplay from zolo is big this chapter Imagine asking a yonko to lend him a hand ahhahahaha kaido would smash them alone without even trying

And still no Lanji... meanwhile Zoro and Luffy are fighting the exact same enemies...but enough of that, I don't want to lower myself to Lanjifans level of same panel scaling :sighting:
Honestly I don't understand how you can be happy with that, it seems your standard is really low. I still don't get your point of randomly trashing Sanji, he's just as shitty as the others.

Of course but if he just told Luffy "Listen dumbfuck..your monkey business got Ace killed and now you wanna get Vivi Killed too" that would be valid thing to say

I wonder that's what Oda was going for as well or not 🤔
He was just using Luffys own words against him about what he said about Ace being his own man.

He was in no way saying that going to save Ace when he was in legit danger was the wrong move. Zoro and the rest of the Straw Hats were disheartened that they couldn't be there at Marineford alongside Luffy. Zoro would have been the first to start swimming had he known.

Status
Not open for further replies.