Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@EtenBoby are Luffy and Zoro included in the 4 groups?

If not, then I'm guessing the Luffy, Zoro, Lucci and Kaku team up if it happens, would be about assisting one of the 4 groups each?
Though Luffy and Zoro have no reason to trust Lucci and Kaku lol.
I guess the groups are something like that from what we saw last chapter, the last 2 groups might switch

Sanji Stussy
Nami Brook Jimbei
Robin Chopper
Franky Usopp
:zorothink:

Since it was mentioned that an order can't be overridden from people having the same lvl of authority, guess this implies that Shaka isn't the traitor.

It only leaves few options tbh, and with Lilith who mysteriously disappeared last chapter, it makes me curious. But it could also be the original himself, depending on the way Oda will go with this
Lilith was almost killed by the Seraphim, so it’s not her

If Sanji really does perv over a child…..man hand me that 1 month ban

And I’m not backing out on that either
But that’s not happening most def! I have faith that my fav isn’t as weird as mfs want him to be

Chapter 1,075 Labo Phase Death Game
- Cover: Vegapunk meets the Five Elders
- Someone is destroying all the Den Den Mushi in the lab. Shaka can't see what's happening.
- Straw Hat and Vegapunk clones form 4 groups. One of the groups is attacked by S-Snake.
- S-Bear and S-Hawk attack the Control Room. Shaka gives them an order to stop but it doesn’t work. Lucci and Kaku wake up and ask Luffy and Zoro to free them to fight together.
Wheres the part were we meet the other 4 elders

Status
Not open for further replies.