Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly some thoughts:

Starting to doubt any of the Punks are bad. Each one has either been somewhere or has a reasonable alibi to not be able to betray the group.

- Unless Shaka is playing 4D chess, it makes little sense hes bad if the Serephim didnt listen to him this chapter

- Pythagoras was attacked last chapter. Its not him

- Atlas was knocked out when the shields went down. Not her.

- Edison and York were present with Shaka and Atlas when Pythagoras was attacked. Edison was almost killed by the Serephim

- Lilith was around when the shields went down and the Serephim almost killed her.

On top of all of this, the Serephim are now attacking Lucci/Kaku, which also seems to rule out the Marines/WG unless they know their true motives or something.

Big chance is this a 3rd party (i.e. a Yonko or Underworld member mainly)

Honestly some thoughts:

Starting to doubt any of the Punks are bad. Each one has either been somewhere or has a reasonable alibi to not be able to betray the group.

- Unless Shaka is playing 4D chess, it makes little sense hes bad if the Serephim didnt listen to him this chapter

- Edison and York were present with Shaka and Atlas when Pythagoras was attacked. Edison was almost killed by the Serephim

- Lilith was around when the shields went down and the Serephim almost killed her.

On top of all of this, the Serephim are now attacking Lucci/Kaku, which also seems to rule out the Marines/WG unless they know their true motives or something.

I know it sounds stupid but i feel like the real VP might be behind that just to fuck with everyone.

Honestly some thoughts:

What if it’s original Vegapunk ??

Apollo

The Sol King
Honestly some thoughts:

How would a 3rd party control Seraphim though ?

Only Gorosei have higher authority than the Punks. Which is my preferred choice.

oda doesn't want the strawhats to beat kids and doesn't want the seraphim to be defeated in this arc so he makes the non strawhats deal them

kaku and lucci vs hawk and bear , stussy vs snake , sentomaru or someone else vs shark
:pepemwai:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Maybe, honestly the Seraphim hierarchy is confusing as hell lol
Yea that override rule makes it tricky
I think it was factored in here to set up a surprising reveal
Like rn a vegapunk level authority ordered them to attack
Which would make it 100% one of them on paper
Then bam it's blackbeard's crew to tie in with when the seraphim were first introduced on Amazon Lily
As well as the incident of Koby getting kidnapped which involves garp
As well as the fight between Law and Blackbeard himself

Taking a step back there is a lot of blackbeard stuff surrounding this arc, so I think the next step is them getting involved with it completely.
:shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.