Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only defense diamond paramecia gives also a lot of power, Jozu was throwing iceberg cssually, made an admiral bleed easier than Marco too

Imagine adult S.Hawk with that
That's Jozu own power. Diamond gives you defence and attack like imagine it's harder to get punched with Diamond than flesh. It doesn't allow you to lift things or use haki.

the punks are irrelevant and have no effect on the strawhats dynamics

If it happens, it happens. And then it will be confirmed Zoro needs to learn flow/destruction from within. It would be the only way to get to see if Zoro can cut diamond even though i doubt it happens.

Found an interesting post

S-Shark - Senor Pink (Swim-Swim Fruit)
S-Bear - Kuma (Paw-Paw Fruit)
S-Snake - Pica (Stone-Stone Fruit)
S-Hawk - Jozu (Diamond-Diamond Fruit)
Snake has mero mero no mi

If it happens, it happens. And then it will be confirmed Zoro needs to learn flow/destruction from within. It would be the only way to get to see if Zoro can cut diamond even though i doubt it happens.

S snake got the same fruit as Hancock and s-hawk has nothing to do with this hint, it's about bonney:endthis:

Wait, is it confirmed that S-Hawk has the Diamond fruit?

Status
Not open for further replies.