Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
Yes, and whatever tentei said should be taken with a grain of salt because he's a serial killer. I would've voted muugen in my first post if Tentei flipped town. Its that simple.

And the list I am looking at include both me and muugen, and two players whose names repeated. You seem to ignore why I look at the list at all.

I'm not gonna claim now, but I already revealed two of my abilities so far. That makes more than half.
I'd suggest you to full claim or we lynch you

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I think it meant actual scums rather then miller
I don't believe we should infer that from the information provided.

Most checks are alignment checks and it's unreasonable to assume that it's an invest that bypasses immunities/passives.

If it's true it's much more likely to be an alignment check than

"Get a list of 10 players and two of them will be Mafia, bypassing any immunities"

Tentei flipped serial, he was acting on his own and what he said looked believable and genuine to me and I will ISO him later to double check. If he flipped mafia then this point of yours would hold some merit.

Why you so fixated on the list here all of a sudden? mafia being among you or muugen is almost 100% and there is a good chance both of you are scum. Why you derailing from obvious scum potential in muugen who you used your alignment switch ability on??? makes no sense.

Why would you as townie have an ability that specifically switch alignment with another player? why would town have such ability?
ngl, Apo sounds sussy af here, but saying that TT is believable is way too much. He would do anything to get anyone else lynched. Could he randomly picked wolf? Sure. Could he be bullshittin to save his own skin? Sure.

Appreciate you sharing that.

can you check to see if these were actual submissions for anyone in sign up thread?
Both were submitted, Valak is the dark nun, and used an ability called dark nun potrait already, this chara is in the game100%, and fits the puppets
The other guy idc, I dont know much about him, but he was submitted also, dont know what abilities he could have

Most checks are alignment checks and it's unreasonable to assume that it's an invest that bypasses immunities/passives.

"Get a list of 10 players and two of them will be Mafia, bypassing any immunities"
tbh, both abilites sound like bunch of crap to me

like, here, there's ability that confirms 8 towns if you're lucky with guessing 2 scums?

Can you yell me why one of these two? I missed a bit of the end of D1.
Tentei claimed he investigated fuji and got guilty, after some time apollo came out and said that fuji switched his alignment with muugen. So if what tentei said is true then Muugen is guilty here. As you can see tentei flipped serial, and he did mention he absorbed investigation ability and used it on fuji, if you read tentei ability that absorption ability checks out. So either fuji or muugen is scum here or both.

Best case scenario both of these slots are scum. Worst case scenario one of them is scum. Apollo trying to switch the focus on a list of player that consists 6+ player and saying we should lynch there does not look good, plus he ain't voting for muugen.

Muugen way of handling this not looking too hot either as well. I think both of these slots are scum now.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž

your reasoning doesn't work for a psychic which is most likely the case here

Apollo

The Sol King
β€Ž
Tentei flipped serial, he was acting on his own and what he said looked believable and genuine to me and I will ISO him later to double check. If he flipped mafia then this point of yours would hold some merit.

Why you so fixated on the list here all of a sudden? mafia being among you or muugen is almost 100% and there is a good chance both of you are scum. Why you derailing from obvious scum potential in muugen who you used your alignment switch ability on??? makes no sense.
I didn't clear myself or Muugen, stop acting like I did. I put up a list of potential suspects based on two seperate posts mentioned that info and BOTH of us are included. Sus me if you want because I'm not cleared yet, but don't throw an accusation of derailment on me when I first sused Muugen.

If I was scum I would've gotten my scummates to pile on Muu. Sadly I'm a lonely town for now. I already hinted strongly at what my role is. Read back, and if you don't find it talk to me again and I'll point you towards it.

Why would you as townie have an ability that specifically switch alignment with another player? why would town have such ability?
I didn't make the role. The switch alignment should work with another ability some other townie should have. But they don't at this point in time.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
can you give reasoning since I don’t think you’ve ever actually gave any read of me nor Apollo.
It's nothing much really.

Tentei inv claim + Apollo switching alignment claim + The bals old guy info.

If all is indeed true then that would mean it's you.

If

I think now I explained better xD

seems like rion was lying though he said he used his own ability to invest onii/Apollo his role revealed and showed that wasn’t the case.

also I can see what you’re saying for Apollo being scum here with the onii read on me.

busdriving is inherently a scums ability but it’s not really a busdrive in this case it’s directly tied to alignment which sounds inherently scummy to begin with. what are your thoughts there?
On the last paragraph here that's not how I interpreted it. Looked like to me Apollo claimed Fuji busdrove himself with you who he town read looked scummy.

I didn't clear myself or Muugen, stop acting like I did. I put up a list of potential suspects based on two seperate posts mentioned that info and BOTH of us are included. Sus me if you want because I'm not cleared yet, but don't throw an accusation of derailment on me when I first sused Muugen.
I am not saying you cleared yourself or muugen. Not sure where that came from? I am saying why are you not voting muugen right now? why you don't believe tentei claim?

If I was scum I would've gotten my scummates to pile on Muu. Sadly I'm a lonely town for now. .
This is WIFOM, but I see what you are potentially hinting at for now.

I already hinted strongly at what my role is. Read back, and if you don't find it talk to me again and I'll point you towards it
Will read back on this after work and get back to you.

I didn't make the role. The switch alignment should work with another ability some other townie should have. But they don't at this point in time.
I see.

Apollo

The Sol King
β€Ž
I am not saying you cleared yourself or muugen. Not sure where that came from? I am saying why are you not voting muugen right now? why you don't believe tentei claim?
I'm not one to jump directly into voting either. I don't like voting early or cycling through many players in votes.

Muu and me are still suspects. If anyone has an invest, they can use it on either one of us.

If things become dire, I can save town some trouble on this one by giving up something precious.

Status
Not open for further replies.