• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

You know what Muugen, I will come back to you after I come back from the gym, for I don't want to rush things here and be completely focused on the thread instead of multi tasking. I will quote every single post you made so far this DP and will hold you accountable to everything you addressed in this post of yours.

Let's hope you are townie for your own sake. I do prefer having you as fellow townie and working side by side to eliminate scum, but I will have to put you down if you are scum.

As for me not questioning the validity of that list, I am not sure if you missed my opinion regarding it last DP. It's IRRELEVANT and bears nothing on how I am approaching this game to capture scum. Can it be fake sure? can it be true? also sure. At the end of the day it does not matter and will only take it into account if whoever used such ability to out themselves and push for its accuracy. As you can see my name is also there and I know I am townie.
I mean, at this point I don't give a fuck about alignment, I just want to see Soul fresh from a gigantic pump and ready to throw down on Muugen. This is like two Yonko about to clash; you can't help but get excited!

:fullmom:

he’s also vouching for flower both have virtually done nothing all game.

for al to be scum here and pull off another full town pocket I’d give the guy mvp now.

gameplay if read him town but his claim is always in the air.
He does have Flower in a chat, yeah? I supposed there's a better chance for him to read Flower than to just vouch for Broki for whatever reason. But I agree that both have done very little this game.

You know what Muugen, I will come back to you after I come back from the gym, for I don't want to rush things here and be completely focused on the thread instead of multi tasking. I will quote every single post you made so far this DP and will hold you accountable to everything you addressed in this post of yours.

Let's hope you are townie for your own sake. I do prefer having you as fellow townie and working side by side to eliminate scum, but I will have to put you down if you are scum.

As for me not questioning the validity of that list, I am not sure if you missed my opinion regarding it last DP. It's IRRELEVANT and bears nothing on how I am approaching this game to capture scum. Can it be fake sure? can it be true? also sure. At the end of the day it does not matter and will only take it into account if whoever used such ability to out themselves and push for its accuracy. As you can see my name is also there and I know I am townie.
cool cause also don’t have time rn driving to work and got to prep for tonight’s event

AL sama

Red Haired
he’s also vouching for flower both have virtually done nothing all game.

for al to be scum here and pull off another full town pocket I’d give the guy mvp now.

gameplay if read him town but his claim is always in the air.
flower is my mason now

I wouldn't try the same play 2 games in a row lol

Status
Not open for further replies.