• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh since when have you been scum reading me and why?
Allow me to address some claims you made because you seem to lack understanding as to what I was really saying DP0. I said I lacked time to read the thread and I trust no one. Everyone is scum to me until they look decent enough to warrant my trust. I already openly claimed I thought you and Ekko are scum for nonsense. Also I was not refusing to play the game, that's just the narrative you and Ekko were forcing on me. I said I will not read the thread because I did not have the time. I also refused to give either of yall reads. What you need to do is explain to me is how is that me not playing the game when I was clearly present in the thread. Apparently that simple statement was too hard to understand. What I did read was enough for me to mark you as dangerous.
so... there's no "punishment" for these waves slipping by other than blocking people who actually tried to stop them?
There is a punishment depending on the wave and if your character role matches the escaped wave.

Am scum
ryu scum
zolo scum
one of flowa/broker scum, leaning broker. maybe both scum? idk
one of apollo/muugen scum, leaning apolo. low chance both scum. can see both town but wtf are they doing?? maybe mafia and indie

lets go less talking more yeeting

@oddoddfruit any thoughts on the day so far?

@Nessos @Udell @Gambit u guys too

@AL sama @Destroya do u think one of the active players is scum?
Who are the active players in your mind? Much easier for you to just ask me about specific slots instead of vague references which could lead to miscommunication and confusion.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Am scum
ryu scum
zolo scum
one of flowa/broker scum, leaning broker. maybe both scum? idk
one of apollo/muugen scum, leaning apolo. low chance both scum. can see both town but wtf are they doing?? maybe mafia and indie

lets go less talking more yeeting

@oddoddfruit any thoughts on the day so far?

@Nessos @Udell @Gambit u guys too

@AL sama @Destroya do u think one of the active players is scum?
Udell is the main one I’d like hear from tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
Who are the active players in your mind? Much easier for you to just ask me about specific slots instead of vague references which could lead to miscommunication and confusion.
like top 6 active players

me muugen AL soul (apparently naomi and charlie are the next in line)

fuji was active but left. include his slot too

when we gna see high quality dest solving. this game might need 2000 posts from us

Legit imagine this. Soul right now is at the gym getting absolutely swole while using the thought of coming back onto a Chinese mango factory forum to play a sussy pants game, to absolutely REK the shit out of you using his verbal telekinesis judo. That's next level man and can't miss entertainment.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Allow me to address some claims you made because you seem to lack understanding as to what I was really saying DP0. I said I lacked time to read the thread and I trust no one. Everyone is scum to me until they look decent enough to warrant my trust. I already openly claimed I thought you and Ekko are scum for nonsense. Also I was not refusing to play the game, that's just the narrative you and Ekko were forcing on me. I said I will not read the thread because I did not have the time. I also refused to give either of yall reads. What you need to do is explain to me is how is that me not playing the game when I was clearly present in the thread. Apparently that simple statement was too hard to understand. What I did read was enough for me to mark you as dangerous.

There is a punishment depending on the wave and if your character role matches the escaped wave.
cool so you decided to ignore my questions on you.

refusing to give reads and read anything in general is refusing to play the game. flower is also doing this rn.

but it’s cool that you can scum read two players for “nonsense” all remember that when I give a reads list again.

Emil

Certified Memelord

what narrative were we pushing? you admitted to not playing like ur town self huh??

i'm blocked for entire cycle
If you were blocked your previous statement makes absolutely no sense. What are you really up to?
Let me correct the list actually:

The Four(have one guilty): X, Charlie, Rottkins and Muugen

The Ten, now Seven*(have two scum): Charlie, Soulkiller, Mashiro Blue, Apollo, Naomi, Xlaw and Zolo

*Watson died and was removed, Al claims miller and has been removed for now.
**My own check of Baki returned innocent, so I would also remove Baki.
So you can track, investigate and now you're telling me you get psychic results? Rej sure made Conan strong...:pepecafe:
Vote Lynch Apollo
You are derailing here, you said you got scum on a silver plate on muugen if what tentei said is true which I believe it is. I will go back and iso him later today. Yet instead of voting for muugen you are instead looking at a list of players to vote for instead and now throwing shade my way because I happen to be in that list.

There is nothing too complicated here, you or muugen or even both are scum. The fact that you are not voting for muugen here is not only sus, but you are now trying to say that we should lynch among list of players when there is two clear candidate with you and muugen here being scum. Makes no sense.

Plus, why would town have an ability to switch their alignment? I suggest you claim sooner than later here.
:steef:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Legit imagine this. Soul right now is at the gym getting absolutely swole while using the thought of coming back onto a Chinese mango factory forum to play a sussy pants game, to absolutely REK the shit out of you using his verbal telekinesis judo. That's next level man and can't miss entertainment.
hopefully it’s not too busy tonight I’m the only manager on tn and I’m understaffed today /:

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you were blocked your previous statement makes absolutely no sense. What are you really up to?

So you can track, investigate and now you're telling me you get psychic results? Rej sure made Conan strong...:pepecafe:
Vote Lynch Apollo

:steef:
why not vote muugen if u scum read us this much

Status
Not open for further replies.