Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Judge super into Stussy back in the day? Because why do we have Sanji using "-sama" for Stussy and wanting to be her dog lol, he hasn't done this for other women
He might have heard about her being queen of the pleasure district during WCI and then made the leap that that means she's a domme.

Or he has a haki technique for this purpose lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Expecting great things from Oda in 2023?kingufy
Throwing out the idea into the mix. I don't expect shit from that boring old man.

Imagine if it's fucking Vegapunk clone who is the traitor. This would be the most boring shit ever and once again prove how trash Vegapunk is as a creator when his own creations don't listen to him.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
??????

Maybe Shiryu finally could get some relevance. This arc is stupid enough. Completely irrelevant to the arc character appearing wouldn't ruin much.
:milaugh:
Caribou as the inside man to let the others inside
Shiryu to sneak around and kidnap the main Vegapunk/Stella
Devon to mimic Stella and give the order to the Seraphim to attack

Heist theory, let's get it
:endthis:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Throwing out the idea into the mix. I don't expect shit from that boring old man.

Imagine if it's fucking Vegapunk clone who is the traitor. This would be the most boring shit ever and once again prove how trash Vegapunk is as a creator when his own creations don't listen to him.
That seems to be the route Oda's taking rn. It's more than likely Edison or Shaka. The shadows are just the Seraphim IMO.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Caribou as the inside man to let the others inside
Shiryu to sneak around and kidnap the main Vegapunk/Stella
Devon to mimic Stella and give the order to the Seraphim to attack

Heist theory, let's get it
:endthis:
A quality post from a Carrot fan. Rare but W.

:risitavirus:

I'd like the idea, although Oda is not that creative, you'd have to reduce it to one maybe two people at best.

So Caribou + Shiryu maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.