Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Gorosei are still likely to be top tiers considering they were always this old when Vegapunk, Garp, Sengoku etc were in their younger days, they are the same as they are now.

So something is up with their age. Can't be Bonney either as her df isn't long term ans if anything she would age them as younger not old looking guys.

I have doubts they are 800 years old too since they didn't exactly know the reason why the WG tried to hide the Nika devil fruit from the world or whatever, someone that old would know it.

Unless they got eternal youth surgery somewhere after the void century manipulating different users like how Doffy planned to do that with Corazon or Law
I wonder if Doctorine was a Gorosei as well.
:bamathink:

I think I get what Oda is trying to do here. Mero Mero no mi works based on attraction, and there are various kinds of attraction. People are attracted to pets and babies because they are so adorable and cute, and not because of sexual attraction. Usually people tend to love babies because of maternal/paternal instincts and I think that's what York is feeling here. There are non-sexual attractions too.

I wonder if Doctorine was a Gorosei as well.
:bamathink:
Doubt it with the way these 5 are portrayed only they know of Imu and act like his guardians being guided or some shit.

All I know is too many questions and the age being as an argument against their strength might become invalid since they always looked like this even 20/30 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.