Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@DarkestKnightofSpoilers
I wouldn't be surprised if the Seraphims have lunarians, and giant DNA. If these stack that'd be huge tbh. Maybe the giant DNA helps with dura in speed/flames off mode?

I think Blackbeard's comment about them being huge was referencing both their size and their presence

The DNA could be used from any of the giants from the Military or they could even have big mom's DNA from when she was a kid with caramel (that's more unlikely BC most of the ones that use DNA other than being a clone seem to have been tested on/captured and I don't think BM spent any time with the actual government

Yikes, that's was a bit chaotic..have fun 💀

The dog lost in a 5v1 while a conqueror can take on the 2 strongest and protect a couple of scrubs at the same time, how does that make you feel? :myman:
Zolo defend nobody you change it. Sanji was sending shark to his hometown again with no sweet. Zorun was sweating and push away from a child and he is even on the ground hahahahahaha shawk>>>>zorun

Maybe, up for interpretation. So basically agenda piece.

Z: Lend me a hand Luffy.
Z: Huff huff. (So he probably fought for a little, duration depends on your agenda :pepebusi: )

L: What's going on Zoro?

Shaka: You guys!

Shaka: Stop S-Hawk, S-Bear! Who gave you guys the order to move?

Z: If we just let these guys locked up die it'll leave a bad taste in my mouth.
Hqhahahahah zolo need help against child ahahahhahaha never hear that from sanji and even in the davy back fight zolo says lend me a hand sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.