Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@DarkestKnightofSpoilers
I wouldn't be surprised if the Seraphims have lunarians, and giant DNA. If these stack that'd be huge tbh. Maybe the giant DNA helps with dura in speed/flames off mode?

I think Blackbeard's comment about them being huge was referencing both their size and their presence

The DNA could be used from any of the giants from the Military or they could even have big mom's DNA from when she was a kid with caramel (that's more unlikely BC most of the ones that use DNA other than being a clone seem to have been tested on/captured and I don't think BM spent any time with the actual government

Yikes, that's was a bit chaotic..have fun 💀
This is huge ,never thought about that .
Kinda would make sense tbh.
He researched Giants as well as shown with the frozen Giants on Punk Hazard .
Vegapunk stated they are the strongest weapons right now.

Big Mom stated with Elbaf Giants on her side she would have crushed everyone else.
Implying there Military force is something else.

Giant Mihawk with insane Speed and Durability :hope:
Someone has to stop these Monsters :crazwhat:

But they say that Zoro has no personality but but but shut up Zorohaters:suresure:

WORO best character in One Piece hard work - becoming the best - loyal - fair and a CHAD
@kurwa this is what I mean by the more merciful one. Queen wouldn't be caught dead protecting his own subordinates let alone a known backstabber (apoo)

It's like choosing between certain death and possible death. if I don't want to die, I'm choosing possible death.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I dislike cheap morality, that's it. He wouldn't have to protect them if they freed them. It's not like Lucci or Kaku can defeat Luffy or Zoro.

Bro, they could just free Lucci and Kaku, like what Luffy and Zoro are thinking? They are going to put them in jail on the Sunny?

I dislike cheap morality, that's it. He wouldn't have to protect them if they freed them. It's not like Lucci or Kaku can defeat Luffy or Zoro.

Bro, they could just free Lucci and Kaku, like what Luffy and Zoro are thinking? They are going to put them in jail on the Sunny?
They could just go for robin if they free them:endthis:

Zolo is sweating
Post automatically merged:

Zolo cant even handle child hawk ahhahahah zolo get pushed back and he is sweating

And then they leave and kill whoever they come across including the other Strawhats. But I don't expect Oda to write this in a any way that makes sense. :milaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zolo is sweating
Post automatically merged:

Zolo cant even handle child hawk ahhahahah zolo get pushed back and he is sweating
Why are you typing like a bot, lol?

They could just go for robin if they free them:endthis:
Doubt, at least now after Lucci and Kaku know that they pose no threat to SHs. But I guess that would be a reason in Oda's mind.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And then they leave and kill whoever they come across including the other Strawhats. But I don't expect Oda to write this in a any way that makes sense. :milaugh:
There is not such a thing as Straw Hat getting killed and never will be. SHs are under the biggest plot armor in the show. So any arguments like that fall into a shithole + as you said. Oda doesn't have balls for something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.