Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is huge ,never thought about that .
Kinda would make sense tbh.
He researched Giants as well as shown with the frozen Giants on Punk Hazard .
Vegapunk stated they are the strongest weapons right now.

Big Mom stated with Elbaf Giants on her side she would have crushed everyone else.
Implying there Military force is something else.

Giant Mihawk with insane Speed and Durability :hope:
Someone has to stop these Monsters :crazwhat:
As soon as I saw these mother fuckers size, skin colour, wings, flames, DF abilities I knew they were going to be fucking insane. Oda had to nerf them by making them children. Imagine these cunts fully grown! Giants with partial invincibility in one mode and partial invincibility in the other. Insane strength, speed, mobility, inbuilt airplane mode(flight), a Devil Fruit suited to their style, possible potential of all the originals, possible Haki. Oda need to defeat them now,have them allied with the strawhats or make them stay as kids because potential wise I can't see anyone being able to contend with these Eos fully grown

Edit: and they've got fucking lasers too

Zolo defend nobody you change it. Sanji was sending shark to his hometown again with no sweet. Zorun was sweating and push away from a child and he is even on the ground hahahahahaha shawk>>>>zorun
Zorun to luffy: Luffy lend me a hand.
against a child ahahahaha zorun is a fodder
Zolo is sweating
Post automatically merged:

Zolo cant even handle child hawk ahhahahah zolo get pushed back and he is sweating
Lmao are you real?
What kind of language is this

As soon as I saw these mother fuckers size, skin colour, wings, flames, DF abilities I knew they were going to be fucking insane. Oda had to nerf them by making them children. Imagine these cunts fully grown! Giants with partial invincibility in one mode and partial invincibility in the other. Insane strength, speed, mobility, inbuilt airplane mode(flight), a Devil Fruit suited to their style, possible potential of all the originals, possible Haki. Oda need to defeat them now,have them allied with the strawhats or make them stay as kids because potential wise I can't see anyone being able to contend with these Eos fully grown
They got haki, weevil does, stussy does so why would perfect clones don't? S-hawk will unlock acoc during this fight:steef:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Just an FYI, but Vol 105 is obviously paying homage to Vol 25:

Carrot is in the center likely because its the year of the Rabbit. Vol 25 released in 2002 and was the year of the horse, which is interesting cause the year of the goat was 2003 lol.
So for all getting hyped over Carrot being there. She is just portrayed as a fucking pet in the middle:kobeha:

They got haki, weevil does, stussy does so why would perfect clones don't? S-hawk will unlock acoc during this fight:steef:
I only said possible BC we haven't seen it. It's very unlikely they don't have it

Can't wait to see them with armament, glare panels will be pretty iconic BC they've got THE most unique eyes in the series

Status
Not open for further replies.