Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
@DarkestKnightofSpoilers
I wouldn't be surprised if the Seraphims have lunarians, and giant DNA. If these stack that'd be huge tbh. Maybe the giant DNA helps with dura in speed/flames off mode?

I think Blackbeard's comment about them being huge was referencing both their size and their presence

The DNA could be used from any of the giants from the Military or they could even have big mom's DNA from when she was a kid with caramel (that's more unlikely BC most of the ones that use DNA other than being a clone seem to have been tested on/captured and I don't think BM spent any time with the actual government

Yikes, that's was a bit chaotic..have fun 💀
Obviously Vegapunk stole Ceaser gigantification drug idea and that's why the Seraphim are kids unlike the other Pacifista.

As soon as I saw these mother fuckers size, skin colour, wings, flames, DF abilities I knew they were going to be fucking insane. Oda had to nerf them by making them children. Imagine these cunts fully grown! Giants with partial invincibility in one mode and partial invincibility in the other. Insane strength, speed, mobility, inbuilt airplane mode(flight), a Devil Fruit suited to their style, possible potential of all the originals, possible Haki. Oda need to defeat them now,have them allied with the strawhats or make them stay as kids because potential wise I can't see anyone being able to contend with these Eos fully grown

Edit: and they've got fucking lasers too
:believe:
When BB get‘s his hand on them in some way or form SH are in big trouble .
I mean he is intrested in Boa‘s fruit and he saw S snake at Amazon Lilly .
no way he doesn‘t want these Elite Weapons in his armory .

The traitor right now on Egghead ,has to have some ties with someone else .
No Vegapunk could think they could overthrow the WG and the other Vegapunks on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.