Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point we can scale the Seraphim based on the real Shichibukai so S-Hawk > S-Bear > S-Snake and they don't seem to be fodder for Luffy and Zoro at all.

I hope the silhouette was saturn because this traitor plot is trash.

Gorosei looking hype in that silhouette ngl. Ghandi giving off Ryuma rival vibes

:finally:

At this point we can scale the Seraphim based on the real Shichibukai so S-Hawk > S-Bear > S-Snake and they don't seem to be fodder for Luffy and Zoro at all.

Gorosei looking hype in that silhouette ngl. Ghandi giving off Ryuma rival vibes

Personally I think S-Bear is strongest cause he is based on Kuma and he seems to be first one they created in my mind. That’s all headcanon though

Obviously Vegapunk stole Ceaser gigantification drug idea and that's why the Seraphim are kids unlike the other Pacifista.
Gigantification, cloning and DF's(lineage factor) are what MADS was researching before they all disbanded

Ceaser decided to study gigantification and lineage factor

Judge decided to study cloning and lineage factor

Queen might've just been chemical weapons but obviously knew about it all, got partnered with kaido, told him about MADS and then kaidou/doffy sought out ceaser

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

zoro held back 2 yc1+ level characters, cry

:believe:
When BB get‘s his hand on them in some way or form SH are in big trouble .
I mean he is intrested in Boa‘s fruit and he saw S snake at Amazon Lilly .
no way he doesn‘t want these Elite Weapons in his armory .
The traitor right now on Egghead ,has to have some ties with someone else .
No Vegapunk could think they could overthrow the WG and the other Vegapunks on his own.
Caribou stonks might be incredible v soon
Post automatically merged:

Old Boi got the moves 👀

:believe:
When BB get‘s his hand on them in some way or form SH are in big trouble .
I mean he is intrested in Boa‘s fruit and he saw S snake at Amazon Lilly .
no way he doesn‘t want these Elite Weapons in his armory .

The traitor right now on Egghead ,has to have some ties with someone else .
No Vegapunk could think they could overthrow the WG and the other Vegapunks on his own.
What is your avy from?

Status
Not open for further replies.