Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like once Saturn and Kizaru start, it will end in a massacre, only Dragon could save it if he is that strong how we imagine him to be.
Not like Luffy and Zoro will look like fodders, they will shine since Lucci and co will also be rekt. I feel like Saturn and Kizaru will face Strawhats+CP0+Seraphim, if Oda do the same thing as his mangaka friends, he is gonna hype the final villians for sure, Luffy and co will also shine but not beat them.
I think it's highly possible that Dragon will roll up like Rayleigh this arc

I feel like this is Saobody 2.0
:endthis::endthis:

Someone is getting captured by the Gov and Gorosei here and I have a feeling I know who it is
Post automatically merged:

:josad:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You do because according to your brother in arms Saturn is the King and when the King fights Luffy it confirms once again that Luffy is and will always be above Zoro.
It's irrelevant because neither luffy or zoro will win the fight.
And zoro will beat both an admiral and a gorosei who will be stronger than saturn

Yo i think people underestimate the SHs a little, especially when Lucci, Kaku and Stussy are on their side. You've got Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jimbei, Stussy, Lucci, Kaku.
Brrok, Robin, Ussop and Chopper can fixate/movement restrict guys, while Franky and Nami have very powerful AP.

I'm just saying. Saturn basically has to be strong, otherwise they've got no business here. The 2 strongest seraphims are still facing two absolute monsters right now. What#s going to be annoying is S-bear's repel ability. Imagine him repelling CoC infused attacks from either Zoro or Luffy onto the other. Perhaps they will also use that against them or rather against S-hawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.