Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the usual Yonko bro behaviour.

- When Garp received hype to fight the PK:
"Let's try to put Marine bros against each other so that we won't have to debate against Garp's feats/portrayal cause they shit on us"

- When Gorosei are confirmed Top Tier:
" Let's put the Gorosei above Admirals to distract from the fact that the balance of powers has always been lie since the WG could've destroyed all the Yonko in an afternoon."

we're familiar with your game
:myman:
Post automatically merged:

My name is Borsalino, and here is my Elder Chief, Saint Saturn 🙏🙏
@MarineHQ @L55
Can't wait for Gorosei hype
:steef:

Can't wait for Kizaru and Saturn to roll up on those clowns

:steef:
I feel like once Saturn and Kizaru start, it will end in a massacre, only Dragon could save it if he is that strong how we imagine him to be.
Not like Luffy and Zoro will look like fodders, they will shine since Lucci and co will also be rekt. I feel like Saturn and Kizaru will face Strawhats+CP0+Seraphim, if Oda do the same thing as his mangaka friends, he is gonna hype the final villians for sure, Luffy and co will also shine but not beat them.

I feel like once Saturn and Kizaru start, it will end in a massacre, only Dragon could save it if he is that strong how we imagine him to be.
Not like Luffy and Zoro will look like fodders, they will shine since Lucci and co will also be rekt. I feel like Saturn and Kizaru will face Strawhats+CP0+Seraphim, if Oda do the same thing as his mangaka friends, he is gonna hype the final villians for sure, Luffy and co will also shine but not beat them.
If Wragon pulls up to Egghead to save them from Gorosei the hype will be nuts

It is not Sabaody anymore..
Luffy and Zoro are already stronger than Dragon the fraud

Surprised he wants there to be 6 people stronger than Kaido alive in this world
There was another yonko wanker who said he wouldn't mind Gorosei being god tiers that could low diffed the emperors at any time in another thread as long It makes admirals irrelevant

Since Kaido and BM role in the story is basically done, yonkou agenda basically morphed into anti-admirals agenda :saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.