Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Zoro after defeating Fujitora or Green Bull will walk to defeat this Boss here, which is superior to all Admirals.
In this case, Zoro will have to defeat 1 admiral and 1 Gorosei in the final war, in this case 2 higher levels in the same day.

@Kurozumi Wiwi @MarineHQ gorosei hype right:saden:
Post automatically merged:

If Saturn is going after the Vegas.. And Seraphims are going after luffy, Ussop /Franky, nami gang

Then kizaru is going after...
Light speed Wanji
Dogji will just bark at s-shark:endthis:

What the fuck is going on? That shadow looks exactly like Jaygarcia or am I tripping? Was one of the Punks perhaps promised to not get killed, if they help the World Government and so that denden cam destroyer and the frontier dome tratior aren't even the same person/satellite? Kizaru meeting Sentomaru next chapter as a "they've already entered the island"-reveal or what?

And what the fuck is up with Sanji? That dog line is mad weird. Oda stop killing that man's character.... dayum

And even though Saturn and Kizaru are the main course, seeing Luffy and Zoro fighting S-hawk and S-bear is still top notch stuff, that I really wanna see.. I wanna see the nikyu nikyu no mi going all out and how they will handle it and what kinda fruit S-hawk has. Could legit become some of the coolest clashing/fighting scenes, even if it's just for one chapter.
The stone is rolling. Likely that we now will stay on Egghead till the arc is over with only some Kuma scenes inbetween

Status
Not open for further replies.