Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is expecting it and i find it crazy tbh. First time a Gorosei left the holy land. No way Dragon ain't pulling up.
Rayleigh 2.0 but he’s actually going to keep up with them this time

Dragons first move in entire of OP
is to fight and stop a Gorosei? Sounds like the exact sort of thing that the Worlds Most Dangerous Criminal would do

Name one top tier without Conqueror haki? And please do not bring admiral cos we still haven't see their full arsenal
Clearly the admiral lmao . But rayleight is not a confirmed acoc user and he is a top tier or was. DO have coc tought
BB is top tier and not confirmed acoc .
Like kaido said only few of the strongest have this power.
SO it mean others in the strongest don't have this power.
Kaido never said ONly the strongest have this power.
This is awhere you guys are wrong.
Law is getting to top tier and he is not a coc owner .

Sweat
-Stopped Luffy from going After in marijoes to look for Vivi pointlessly.
-Cut the Massive montains sized water with one Sword style and no haki Saving Bonney.
-Hyped by shakka
-Asked Vegapunk a favor for SHs.
-Sleep diff Kaku's attack
-Overpowered Awakened Kaku with basic CoA
-Hyped by Sanji to be strong enough to deal with the Lucci, Kaku and Stussy.
-Stopped S-Hawk Islands slash with two Sword casualy and had him shook.
-teamed UP with Luffy in the control room.
-Hold off 2 YC1+ seraphim with basic CoA while protecting Lucci and Kaku who are handcuffed.
-Zoro and Luffy getting a gag moment like Oden and Whitebeard.

The List is grewing too long and he aren't using CoC yet, stopping Kizaru and doing an Hakkai while obliterating the marines fleets and frontier dome with luffy will seal it for me.
Sweat against s hawk, get pushed back by s hawk. Need helps from luffy

Can't wait for everyone to pretend like they called it when it does happen lol.
I mean where else do they think he is going after Shakka said he is going to die and Kuma just runs off somewhere. Obviously Egghead

Man if Dragon comes to egghead and saves a Yonko crew from a Marine fleet, all the Seraphins, Kizaru and a Gorosei

gonna be one of the hypest moments in OP. I need dat shit

Oda should stop making every enemy look like threats. The SHP have just fucked a Yonko crew, they are a Yonko crew themselves and why the fuck does he have to make Luffy and Zoro run? They should just obliterate the Seraphims because they arent at their adult phase. What pleasure does he get by making them run every time? They haven't seen Kizaru,Saturn and the fleet and Oda has them run away already. I think I should tone down my hope for the end of One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.