• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
this sounds cult asfk LOL. by the time 8 mafia r dead game shud be almost over yet u r still getting masons lol. its cult ASFKKKKK

1 question here. how did ur cop on muugen become immune to roleblocks and stuff? i dont see that anywhere

i think ur hiding some parts of ur role
No. Its something in the arsenal.

Random Asshole came out with info last day confirming Tentei's invest check was real. I don't see a reason why would Random Asshole lie about this and I am not liking how Muugen is asking how is Random Asshole able to confirm this. Muugen said his abilities don't show up on the thread and I am not buying this.

I am the leader of a mason group of townies. This group has only 4 slots in it(probably because of the flavor), each one will give an extra ability to the town who joins. I can recruit a mason for every 2 mafia eliminated.

The four abilities of the vacant masons are named after characters and are described as such :
-The investigative ability called the rolecop in WUs. Unlike the name its nerfed so the cop gets only a name and alignment.
-An ability to aid in winning RPS or dice once per cycle.
-An ability to add 1000 gold to every other mason each cycle.
-An ability to increase the vote of yourself by 2.

Once occupied, some of the abilities will change so it can only affect mason members. So the invest for example can only be directed at self or other masons. The RPS/dice ability can also only be directed at self or masons. The discussion in the PM about this is pretty long, but the main reason its like that is so the masons don't become overpowered. So the solution is to tie the abilities together.

Here come my abilities:
Thousand beautiful Outfits can make me switch alignment with a player of my choice. This is meant to be used when a mason takes the investigative slot. So I choose a player we suspect and switch alignments, and the cop mason invests me. Then we learn of the alignment of the target. (funnily enough this is what happened when Tentei invested Fuji after Fooj switched with Muugen)

Studying Session can make me borrow other abilities of the masons as long as its vacant, like the invest/vote increase..etc. I can use it outside of the group, unlike if they were occupied. It was used twice so far, both times to borrow the ability of the cop.

Study Books is a watcher ability, I get the name of a player who visited OR was visited by my target.

The passives are pretty simple: We can share both money and items freely between each other in the group.

There are three group abiltiies, these are 1 shot abilities:
Each Mason gets a Roleblock ability.
Each Mason gets a Wound ability.
Each Mason can grab a tossed item/ability.

If this isn't clear enough, I'm open to any questions.
Your Studying Session ability said you can borrow abilities of masons and you said you can recruit a mason for every 2 mafia eliminated. You said you used Studying Session twice and from what you said earlier it would mean you have a mason if you are able to borrow from them. I don't believe it.

ur post wasn't vague. u accused me of things i want u to establish. dont play dumb now
You name dropped me in a scumlist of yours with meager reasoning, I thought it would just be fair that I respond in kind.

Are you doubting that you are amongst the first three posters?

Are you doubting that scums always have someone in the team that is a high poster?

Apollo

The Sol King
Random Asshole came out with info last day confirming Tentei's invest check was real. I don't see a reason why would Random Asshole lie about this and I am not liking how Muugen is asking how is Random Asshole able to confirm this. Muugen said his abilities don't show up on the thread and I am not buying this.

Your Studying Session ability said you can borrow abilities of masons and you said you can recruit a mason for every 2 mafia eliminated. You said you used Studying Session twice and from what you said earlier it would mean you have a mason if you are able to borrow from them. I don't believe it.
I can borrow abilities that are vacant, not taken, empty..etc. I got no masons so far.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i am Conan - never denied it

i dont think ability names are needed since i wont appear in wu since i am a child detective. & ill only share 2 abilities outside of my invest which is an alignment check
baki d1 - inno
juliet d2 - failed

i can remove a wu and everything tied to it - i tried to remove the worst kill but since it was a FC i was unable to do so. i targeted another ability here today but dont know if its fully been processed yet - its also harder to be sure my abilities go through since they already dont show.

& i can remove someones role passives its a bit conditional and takes at least 2 cycles plus conditions to be met - wont say who i targeted with this ability but if it all goes through it will be understandable on who i chose.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You name dropped me in a scumlist of yours with meager reasoning, I thought it would just be fair that I respond in kind.

Are you doubting that you are amongst the first three posters?

Are you doubting that scums always have someone in the team that is a high poster?
i want u to establish this

noted on the deflection AM

I note that Ekko is quiet all of a sudden once I called him out for being a top posting scum.

In fact, for those who keep insisting that we should bring meta gaming, meta gaming wise, ekko seems to be shifting towards inactive townie meta.

so either he is a hypocryte for saying I am inactive or he is scum in this game.

Apollo

The Sol King
One more thing @Apollo if you're giving these abilities to your masons, how possibly have you used Rolecop already if you don't have a mason?
I don't give anything, the abilities exist in slots that are empty right now. As long as its empty, I can borrow the ability.

If I masoned you for example, and you took the rolecop, I will not be able to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.