• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did I whine at you? Have I said anything to you besides you are scum? Do you see me putting any energy into you? Am I not aloud to scum read you? Did you not scum read me? What's the issue here because I am honestly confused. Especially considering you came at me first. Naomi is aloud to sit back and relax but when I did it DP0 and currently still doing it everyone and their mother has a problem. Anyway back to minding my business.
Allowed***

Meh i'm too tired forgot to proof read.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
So whats cracking people? What up, who is scum, who is not, who can i trust, who has biggest dick so far in game?
sup sup
wanna talk about how op ur role is?

Hi, Can someone update me on game please? I don't wanna read 300 pages, thanks.
hii

hiighhh level summary

we yeeted kagura day 0 - failed cuz of a game mechanic saving her
we yeeted tentei day 1 - he flipped serial killer
today we have apollo claiming he has a guilty result on muugen so the day is mostly been discussing the 2 of them

apollo claimed the quints. those 5 sisters role. see the claim here
I am the leader of a mason group of townies. This group has only 4 slots in it(probably because of the flavor), each one will give an extra ability to the town who joins. I can recruit a mason for every 2 mafia eliminated.

The four abilities of the vacant masons are named after characters and are described as such :
-The investigative ability called the rolecop in WUs. Unlike the name its nerfed so the cop gets only a name and alignment.
-An ability to aid in winning RPS or dice once per cycle.
-An ability to add 1000 gold to every other mason each cycle.
-An ability to increase the vote of yourself by 2.

Once occupied, some of the abilities will change so it can only affect mason members. So the invest for example can only be directed at self or other masons. The RPS/dice ability can also only be directed at self or masons. The discussion in the PM about this is pretty long, but the main reason its like that is so the masons don't become overpowered. So the solution is to tie the abilities together.

Here come my abilities:
Thousand beautiful Outfits can make me switch alignment with a player of my choice. This is meant to be used when a mason takes the investigative slot. So I choose a player we suspect and switch alignments, and the cop mason invests me. Then we learn of the alignment of the target. (funnily enough this is what happened when Tentei invested Fuji after Fooj switched with Muugen)

Studying Session can make me borrow other abilities of the masons as long as its vacant, like the invest/vote increase..etc. I can use it outside of the group, unlike if they were occupied. It was used twice so far, both times to borrow the ability of the cop.

Study Books is a watcher ability, I get the name of a player who visited OR was visited by my target.

The passives are pretty simple: We can share both money and items freely between each other in the group.

There are three group abiltiies, these are 1 shot abilities:
Each Mason gets a Roleblock ability.
Each Mason gets a Wound ability.
Each Mason can grab a tossed item/ability.

If this isn't clear enough, I'm open to any questions.
muugen claimed conan here

i am Conan - never denied it

i dont think ability names are needed since i wont appear in wu since i am a child detective. & ill only share 2 abilities outside of my invest which is an alignment check
baki d1 - inno
juliet d2 - failed

i can remove a wu and everything tied to it - i tried to remove the worst kill but since it was a FC i was unable to do so. i targeted another ability here today but dont know if its fully been processed yet - its also harder to be sure my abilities go through since they already dont show.

& i can remove someones role passives its a bit conditional and takes at least 2 cycles plus conditions to be met - wont say who i targeted with this ability but if it all goes through it will be understandable on who i chose.

So whats cracking people? What up, who is scum, who is not, who can i trust, who has biggest dick so far in game?
Hi, Can someone update me on game please? I don't wanna read 300 pages, thanks.
- there are 2 mafia teams - puppets and gods
- Apollo is pretty much outed cult leader (imo), said Muugen is scum
- Muugen is prob mafia
- AL sama is miller, Flower and him share PM after Flower used her ability on him, AL somewhat vouch for Broker, I somewhat vouch for Flower (i got useful item from her, wasn't asking for it, didn't give anything back)
- Tentei died, he was serial killer, said he has scum result on Apollo, who said he switched alignment with Muugen
- Baki who just got superkilled apparently was cleared by Apollo and Muugen
- saying you want fancy funeral in PM will result in janitoring your role after death
- there are waves that can be destroyed if we used abilities on them, we can't predict what's the downside for letting them slip
here are current waves:
The Second Waves! A Relentless Force!

The waves have spawned! Weebs, gather and unite to fend them off! You have time until the end of the cycle!

Wave #1: Communicative
Target this wave with 4 Communicative actions in order to defeat it's spawns.

Wave #2: Creative
Target this wave with 4 Creative actions in order to defeat it's spawns.

Wave #3: Protective
Target this wave with 4 Protective actions in order to defeat it's spawns.

Wave #4: Investigative
Target this wave with 4 Investigative actions in order to defeat it's spawns.

Wave #5: Creative
Target this wave with 4 Creative actions in order to defeat it's spawns.

- Eurovision takes place as we speak, it ends with end of this cycle, you can vote for abilities in poll up, we don't know what will happen after this, general assumption is that either ESC winner (person whose submission wins) or Eurovision role itself will get winning ability, I guess Eurovision will get it, option 3 (winning rn) came from Apollo
World? Are you READY?!

The Euroweeb Song Contest has closed it's entry phase!
The crafted work will be presented, but in order to keep integrity and spice things up, we will hide the creators of those entries and also the voters on the poll.

Now, every player may vote in the poll attached to the gamethread - which ability shall win this grand contest. There are a variety of rewards attached to winning to this contest! Let's enjoy the time on the couch and watch some good ol' ESC!

Edit: This contest ends at the end of the Third Cycle!

[Weeb Council][Active] - During the day, activate this to create a night talk the following night phase. [2-shots]

[I am townier!!!][Active] - You can target a player and challenge them to a towniness contest. The player with the least amount of lynch votes on them at the end of that day wins the contest and gains a double action the following night, or the ability to grant another player a double action. [1 cycle cooldown]

[Bond of Fate][Active] - In the event of a town being lynched activate this to allow for a night lynch. This does not enable a night chat. [1-shot]

[Detective Boys][Active] - You may target a player during the night phase, and place either a Bounty or a Gratuity on them.
If you place a Bounty, a player at random will be told that they must get them lynched the following cycle. If they succeed in doing so, they will receive a double action biff for the next cycle.
If you place a Gratuity, a player at random will be told they must ensure that said player survives the cycle. If the player fails to keep their target alive, they will be roleblocked through immunities for the following cycle. [1 cycle cooldown]

[Disruption Cube][Passive] - You investigate as innocent. When targeted with an investigation ability you absorb the ability into a one shot copy of the ability. The investigator then has to toss a one shot copy of the ability. The secondary effect of this ability can only occur once in the game!

[Archangel's Judgment][Day Active] - Calling upon the Archangel's power, and after 6 players have died in the game, you may pass judgement unto a player of your choice, as retribution for killing the weebs. You will get a list of 3 players and you have to brand them as [Guilty] or [Innocent]. If you correctly guess the player who killed the weebs and mark them guilty, you'll kill him regular. Alternatively if you're killed, [Archangel's Judgment] will also proc with the same effects, only this time you must correctly guess who killed you and it will be a superkill. This ability will activate regardless of whatever action you are targeted with. [1-shot]

.[Weebball][Active] - Revolutionary invention essential for catching and storing Weebs. Each cycle, try to capture a Weeb by guessing their role. If you guess their role correctly, gain a copy of one of their abilities for the next cycle only. Guess wrong and you won't be able to use this ability next cycle. Certain abilities cannot be copied. Critical Capture - Once per game, if you guess both their alignment and role, you'll also have an option to jail them for a cycle.

[Barbie Girl][Active] - Life is plastic and fantastic, you can fake a write up that has yet to be posted. [2-shots]

[Blessing of the Heavens][Passive] - If you were ever to die in the game via a regular kill or superkill, redirect your fate and swipe a player of your choosing to die instead of you. Choose the player within 24 hours of receiving this item. While this passive is effective, the holder of this passive, won't be able to get protected! [1-shot]

[Peeper][Active] - Target someone at night and if they are successful with an action, copy the action as a one-shot. [3-shots]

[The Beauty Of Voluntary][Active] - Investigate a player. If this ability ever fails, a random player will receive a one-shot cop ability, but the investigation has a 60% chance to give the sane result. [1-shot]

[Bending Reality][Active] - You can target any write up and redo it by adding, removing or changing certain parts. Does not rewrite faction kills or converts. [4 cycles cooldown][you can't add more then 1 kill 1 revive or 1 game removal]

- whoever Joe Biden is claims something like Psychic ability:
*2 scum within - Charlie, Soulkiller, Dr. Watson, Al-Sama, Mashiro Blue, Fujishiro, Naomi, Bakidou, Xlaw and Zolo
*1 scum within - Charlie, Dest (called X here), Muugen and Rottkins (this is also Baki's D0 wagon, could be important)
- noone is straight up confirmed town

that's most of it, i think

it was pressure vote, you took it personal and started ranting i was scum.

also there was vote rule, not like you be lynched. :pepecafe:
That's not what I am talking about. I kept asking you why are stating that I am accusing you of Wifom when I never said that to you once. You keep saying it is disrespectful so you are essentially insinuating that I am disrespecting you and I am honestly trying to figure out when I did such a thing so that I can apologize.

Cause I ain't going to apologize for thinking you are scum.

To get a feel for how things are. If you had to pick 3 scummiest player rn but only had a gun with 2 bullets. Which of 3 would you shoot and who you wouldn't?

Apollo and Muugen

then AM, forgot to add it but his submission for ESC is making fake writeups xd

then idk, i'm not a fan of odd, feels like he's basically playing devils advocate a lot

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
w
sup sup
wanna talk about how op ur role is?

hii

hiighhh level summary

we yeeted kagura day 0 - failed cuz of a game mechanic saving her
we yeeted tentei day 1 - he flipped serial killer
today we have apollo claiming he has a guilty result on muugen so the day is mostly been discussing the 2 of them

apollo claimed the quints. those 5 sisters role. see the claim here

muugen claimed conan here
whoa ho never would i have thought kekko leaving and saying hes burnt out return to give a summary for a sub in

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž

To get a feel for how things are. If you had to pick 3 scummiest player rn but only had a gun with 2 bullets. Which of 3 would you shoot and who you wouldn't?
strictly gameplay broki AM ryu

wanna yeet nessos/udell too

i am Conan - never denied it

i dont think ability names are needed since i wont appear in wu since i am a child detective. & ill only share 2 abilities outside of my invest which is an alignment check
baki d1 - inno
juliet d2 - failed

i can remove a wu and everything tied to it - i tried to remove the worst kill but since it was a FC i was unable to do so. i targeted another ability here today but dont know if its fully been processed yet - its also harder to be sure my abilities go through since they already dont show.

& i can remove someones role passives its a bit conditional and takes at least 2 cycles plus conditions to be met - wont say who i targeted with this ability but if it all goes through it will be understandable on who i chose.
Interesting.... I thought Fuji was Conan :pepecorn:
I do think Juliet is scum though, she parked a lazy vote on me DP0 and when the pressure came from Worst he ended up dead lel.

Status
Not open for further replies.