One Piece Chapter 1,075: " Labo Phase Death Game "

Rate ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
β€Ž
Fun Strawhat chapter, which is rare. Would like Usopp or Franky to get the bubble shield but that would require Oda to actually do something with them. But oh Sanji, why must you be this way?

I’m enjoying the mystery villain plot, not bothering to theorise about it, just enjoying the ride.

Side-by-side portrayal again having a great hit with Luffy/Zoro and Sanji/Jinbei.

Pushed Zoro back

Still came back for Zoro's ass this chapter
S-Hawk was getting packed up even with S-Bear helping :suresure:
Dont get upset now... :kriwhat:
Every single guy who fought Luffy trashed him countless times and it wasnt Emperors.
He is simply the easiest punching bag. That;s why he got high blunt force tolerance.
Wouldnt need it if he couldnt be hit. :risitameh:
Zoro fell asleep immediately after using his strongest attack on Kaidou.

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR SANJI. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HIM. I WORE THE CHEF HAT IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST SANJI DEFENDERS. I EVEN SOLOED THE WHOLE ANTI-SANJI FANDOM ON YOUTUBE. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY SANJI IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HAVE THE GLORIOUS SANJI BODYPILLOW OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK ZORO. FUCK BOA HANCOCK. FUCK LUFFY. FUCK SHANKS. FUCK MIHAWK. FUCK ADMIRALS. FUCK YONKO. FUCK WANO. FUCK ONE PIECE. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - PEDO, SIMP, CRYBABY, DISGUSTING, CUCK AND FORCED GAGS DESTROYING SANJI'S CHARACTER!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
:mrgo:

Don't worry Goat Sanji vs Kizaru coming up

Traitor isn't York, Lilith, or Pythagoras because they got attacked by new orders.

Atlas doesn't seem to have the traitorous personality.

I'm ruling out Stella because that wouldn't make sense if he wants to get off the island.

It's not Saturn because the shields were implied to be deactivated by the traitor which happened much earlier.

So it's Shaka or Edison. Shaka gave orders that failed but it could be Oscar level acting. I'm going with Edison.

Yes it's true, @nik87 convinced me with his arguments that Kizaru is stronger than Akainu, the argument around Kizaru being superior is solid... I always found this strange but it is true that Kizaru was never at all interested in being supreme commander of the naval forces, both kizaru and Akainu received the same government coronations.

To be honest, Kizaru's light power is much more complicated than just magma.
Kizaru is only stronger to Lik because Lik thinks Zoro will fight Kizaru in a 1 v 1 and Luffy will fight Akainu. If Zoro was fighting a Vice Admiral Momunga Lik would make the argument he's stronger than Akainu.

Lik a clown and he loves it.

:joker:

Status
Not open for further replies.